Off Topic Landfill 2

Hi Donny do you have a spreadsheet of all your current Audi deals?

Damn. Too bad my 2017 manual A4 lease isnā€™t up until November. I really kinda want an etron.

I asked him what dealership, he responded with ā€œdamn broā€¦ā€

Iā€™m looking at two different Subaruā€™s? Not like Iā€™m looking at a Chevy and and Audi. Can I not be interested in both and the price be the determining factor on which I choose?

Oh gotcha. Yea he works for Bob Baker VW, so yes specific dealership to your earlier question.

1 Like

You actually responded, ā€œDoes the vehicle need to be from any specific dealership? Or just a vehicle from a SOCAL dealer? Thanksā€

Hackers helping hackers. Itā€™s a beautiful thing.

1 Like

That was so simple. Could he have not just said that himself to begin with? Thank you @TypeSH

2 Likes

In which you could have said, yeah I work for Bob Baker VWā€¦ I guess ā€œDoes the vehicle need to be from any specific dealership?ā€ wasnā€™t clear enoughā€¦

1 Like

Welcome to Lease Hacker!

Didnt you say ā€œIā€™m here in the marketplace to make car dealsā€ā€¦ seems like your just trollingā€¦

Seems like you have absolutely no idea how Lease Hacking works. But I am still here for you once you decide on a vehicle.

Iā€™m sure it was a simple misunderstanding. Come on guys, give each other the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Apparently not, I do know however that your the only clown I have seen on the forums. Thanks :clown_face:

Lol and then you look me up on LinkedInā€¦ when boredom strikes I suppose

2 Likes

Mod removed SPAM

been done business before, please send me the new link. thanks

Hey Sam, can you PM me sheetā€¦thanks.

1 Like

may i have a link for March , lexus?

this is great place to get a actual cost of a lease for subaru. The price you see is the price you get. https://express.pinebeltsubaru.com/inventory. I just leased a Subaru Outback limited with the Sunroof, heated steering wheel, navigation package and a could of small things for 379 a month ZERO due at signing. Keep in mind this is with Chase 750 credit and Subaru Loyalty that covers the 1st two month or 500$.