Off Topic Landfill 2

The MF and RV in the calculator seem off for XC90 MOM 7 seat for May. It is my understanding they are 61% and .00141 for 36/10K in the East coast.

What month did that sheet say on it??

62% and .00159

No, it says “april” lol.

2 Likes

You updated the post to May, so I assumed pricing was updated as well. Sorry.

This is the most detailed sheet I think weve seen posted here. All of the MFs, RVs, incentives, etc listed on a single tab is genius. That probably also saves several dozen “go to Edmunds forums” replies a day as well.

3 Likes

Don’t bother, the MF on those is higher than on Porsches.

FYI the payment on the I8 is even more attractive if you structure it for 24 months with 65% RV.

Are you sure the RV is 65%? BMWFS changed 24 month RVs recently.

2 Likes

Bmw changed the 24 month residual to a 4% bump instead of the 6% so the 24 month is now worse.

Best is 36 month for all bmws now

2 Likes

Oh ok lol my bad

thanks beagle, if its loyalty + 2 credits…solid deal

2 Likes

Yessir… this month is a fantastic time to snag a 19 loaner

1 Like

So my next question is when does BMW start allowing lease transfers again? or has this already happened and I’ve just missed it.

Lease transfers were resumed on 4/20

1 Like

I have just signed my lease 2 days ago. Do you guys think I might benefit, knowing that it takes few days for BMW financials to setup the account?

Zero if that is your reason. Volvo made my first 2 payments starting April, and the paperwork had to be written as a rebate for the dealership to get paid for the first payment, which they did not take. I guess BMW took your first payment already at signing.

Your deal may not get funded, and bounced back, is your best chance. But almost nil.

You could appeal to BMWFS to give you 2 payments. Given the situation. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But they would have to do that for everyone if they approved you. So hard to see that happening.

1 Like

Actually I did zero DAS. not sure if that will help my case or not. I guess I will have to wait and see but I’m not having too much hope.Thank you, I appreciate your input.:+1:

You can still do zero due at signing and have them apply the credit as a rebate

2 Likes

But I singed the lease 2 days before May and the dealership sent the papers to BMWFS already.