Off Topic Landfill 2

Up to $750 for you
It will match your monthly

1 Like

Thanks Dan!

because they are flooded with underwater after-lease cars in a weak used car market as it is and the longer they have people hold onto their underwater leased cars, the better it is for them.

2 Likes

Yep, I understand that. So it would technically be three months without paying since the first payment is pushed back to the second month - got it.

1 Like

Uhh, thatā€™s not what I said. The 1st payment is due at time of signing.

Ah, I see after reading the fine print.

Dan explained it 6 posts prior to yours.

1 Like

Missed that somehow - thanks

Whatā€™s so special about the Etron that people want to spend this much?

1 Like

maybe 204 miles rangeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

How you liking yours so far??

I had to pass on it. The wife did not approve 204 miles range EV for that money. One of LH members took over my deal. Glad that i could help

1 Like

I guess if everyone in your development thatā€™s looking to signal environmental consciousness already has a Tesla, you can do it and not look like a copycat? Itā€™s a shame that they donā€™t have a lower priced base model, if you could stack everything possible with that (hopefully still coming!) NJ rebate and zero tax this would look pretty awesome for the price.

But nobody would look twice at your Q5 looking thing to give you any environmental props

ETA: but in NJ it makes sense if you get zero tax and ~$4,500 back

1 Like

I guess luxury? E trons are way more luxurious than Teslaā€™s, and lease better. Iā€™ve seen 1200p/m payments on MSā€™s on onlyusedtesla. A m3 long range is like 600 with 2500 and you canā€™t even get ventilated seats in those, forget massage seats.

Even on MX or MS, they donā€™t offer massage seats and a few other things at any price point at double the monthly payment. You may be missing out on range/super chargers, but you still have the electricity America free mileage, and a decent around town range.

They are nice but quite soft and slow for an EV. That said if i could get a $500 and $0 das id do it

Unfortunetly not a lot of people can affort $700/m commute machine.

Thatā€™s understandable. Itā€™s not a cheap car by any means. But most vehicles in this segment arenā€™t. Iā€™m sure with technology advancing that will change and hopefully we see higher range in the near future!

1 Like

How long have you been a communist? No one bought it. Free market sorts it out.

@nyclife I sent you a PM but havenā€™t heard back. Just wanted to follow up.

1 Like