May Offer - BMW Covering First 2 Months' Payments

Trying to understand it. So you lease BMW, take delivery by june 1st and they automatically give you a credit on your stmnt equal your pmnt for 2 month in a row?
So if pmnt is $850 they will charge me first since I have auto pay than credit me$ 750(x5)?

why 5 ?
You will not have to pay your 1st payment and you will received a statement for $0 amount due for the next month.
(This was told to me by a BMW dealer)
So examples your drive offs is $1750 at signing out of which $750 is your payment, you will pay only $1000 as drive off. Even though the $1750 will show on contract for calculations.

What about a zero driveoffs style contract?

On a 0 drive off you are really splitting your 1st payment over the remaining months. So, I think you will get only the second month credited, not 3 months
Lets see if others can confirm.

1 Like

I believe he was saying BMW X5, not times 5.

1 Like

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

How are they defining a ‘loyal customer’?

Zero drive off would be exactly the same. They would structure it as first payment upfront. And then it gets “covered”

1 Like

But but have you Not heard car prices are going up because shortages :wink:

3 Likes

Can this be combined with loyalty?

Yes it can, you need loyalty to get this

What’s the big deal here? Looks like they’re just giving loyal owners an additional $500 on a 2/3 series and $750 on a 5 series, etc which is good…

More importantly, how is incentive cash looking like across the board for all models and have residuals stayed the same or atleast the money factor drop …

It’s 2 months free, it’s the $500x2 or $750x2.

And up to 1250x2 on 7’s and 8’s

Good amount of money on a lease

2 Likes

Does is have to br order before june 1st or receive before June 1st?

This is true, Idk why they would do this instead of a rebate or pullahead.

“Deferred” payment probably sounds better to a lot of people during these times.

There are two programs, one is deferred, meaning you still have to make the payment.

The second is the loyalty waiver where they actually waive two months for a repeat customer.

3 Likes

it is a rebate and a statement credit…

Why not just do pullahead instead?