šŸ˜Š NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

Hi, Looking for 2020 Sonata SEL 36/15k . White Ext/ tan leather interior, technology pkg
zip 33332.
fico 758. please PM me.

Thanks

Hi Abel,

Thanks for the message. It would be too difficult to arrange shipping to Florida for a 2020 Sonata. Feel free to message me if you need some guidance for a local deal in FL.

1 Like

Will be available again later this evening. Feel free to send me a PM and Iā€™ll be happy to assist.

Home delivery is available. Deals are still strong, but no ā€œCoronavirus fire sale.ā€ It may, however, get worse once the month is over.

Can you give me the figures for available Hybrid models?
It is better to have the calculator for this

Hi @Ironman

Were you referring to the 2020 Ioniq? The 2020 Ioniq comes in 3 variations:

• Hybrid only
  • Plug in hybrid (30 miles of electric, with the rest being hybrid)
  • Electric only (125 miles of electric) - this is not as easily available in NJ because of the recent $5000 in extra state incentives.

There are several combinations of pricing for Hyundai, even within each model type.

I am interested in Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid.

Can you share the calculator for the?

Thanks.

Hi, Looking for 2020 Ioniq PHEV SEL 36/18k . Color flexible, no black, prefer no white.

zip 08505.

fico 765

Hi @Stevehebe

For Hyundai - will probably be shutting down after today. They are mostly using the day to just close existing deliveries now.

Happy to get something together for you once we resume operations!

Bmw 2 or 3 or x3
Do you have it?
UsAA and MD resident

Hi @palchal1

All bmw dealers in my state are currently closed for sales. If you need something quickly, I recommend obtaining a local deal in your MD area!

I am able to do BMW deals with one of my NJ dealers, with the following caveats:

• You would have the car delivered to your home (by someone from the BMW dealer or a shipping company - the latter may be more feasible. Shipping is at your cost).

• Custom deals possible, but canā€™t guarantee delivery date at this time.

• All paperwork and contracts exchanged via mail / email. You would not go to the dealership to sign paperwork.

** I recommend this only if you need a car and you canā€™t wait. Please only message me if youā€™re serious, as I will be devoting the majority of my time to the hospital and classwork.

1 Like

PM sent thanks

Just my 2 cents:

I have many friends who work sales in car dealerships who have temporarily lost their jobs recently (tri-state area). If you have a relationship with a salesperson you have worked with in the past, reach out to them if youā€™re interested in a car! You can use my or one of the other brokerā€™s spreadsheets here and ask them to match it.

These individuals are really under stress, and even one sale can mean a lot to them.

While I would be happy to arrange a deal for you, I am fortunate to have a (busy) job outside of here, and donā€™t want to take away from someone elseā€™s work. Support your local guys if possible, especially if the price difference isnā€™t that big. Be safe!

23 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here - Part 2

@arpit_vohra

Not sure what happened to your message, but Iā€™ll have the Hyundai spreadsheet available this week.

PA dealers are open to other states now, but you will have to pick-up these BMWs locally at their store.

Have a few 2020 loaners at good discounts:
330i
530i
X5
Some others.

If youā€™re in the market, please let me know what exterior / interior colors and Packages youā€™re open to. If I have something that fits your preference, Iā€™ll give you an Approx price.

Hyundai spreadsheet should be coming in the next 1-2 days.

May BMW numbers unchanged from last month for me, with the exception of additional Loyalty bonus (2 months credited on a NEW lease, up to $500/$750/$1250 - depending on model).

Loaners and 2019s are eligible for the 2 monthly payment credits. Donā€™t have to turn-in a lease to get this incentive. Feel free to ask any questions.

2 Likes

Hi, I am in SoCal. Is there BMW X3 available? Whatā€™s the phone I can reach you? Thanks

@Xunbing
The loaners are on the East coast. I only have new vehicles in SoCal at this time.

Iā€™ll send you a PM so we can chat on the phone today.