Off Topic Landfill 2

Yes, you will get a welcome letter with your account info and how to register online.

Great truck, sir!

1 Like

That truck looks great!

1 Like

Read the first post and then text him for price. Saving you time, not trying to be rude.

1 Like

Thanks, man! I really like it.

Why only for PA customers on the X5 loaners?

Probably a PA dealer that doesnā€™t want to do out of state transactions

2 Likes

Yes. Process is tedious right now for signing paperwork for this PA dealer.

Hoping that May will be enough time for them to take care of things.

I mean it IS 9:00 AM Swedish timeā€¦ But yeah, thatā€™s pretty ridiculous. Itā€™s not like anything is getting done on Sunday period.

2 Likes

Well played. Swedish timeā€¦should have thought of that. :ok_hand:

I have done a bunch of business on Sundays, just work has been insane because of the covid stuff. Working from home and not having to commute does not mean more time to do other stuff. Couple that with the increased level of tire kicking and ā€œhow about a coronavirus special?ā€, and i just donā€™t want to hear it on Sundays.

1 Like

No I get it, Iā€™m just referring more to the dealership end of things. Theyā€™re all closed so itā€™s not like anyone is gonna be getting anything on a Sunday anyway.

Like that old folk tale about the king who ordered every street to be swept before he finally decided to just put on shoes, youā€™re probably better off putting your phone on DND instead of expecting all the dumbasses in the world to suddenly become considerate.

itā€™s on airplane mode lol. way ahead of you. just the idea of reading a vm sent at 3am kind of bothers me. so i decided to take sundays off going forward. my last vacation was in december 2018. think i have earned a break.

4 Likes

3AM VM is slightly crazier than having to point out where Northeast is, slightly. Lolol.

Where do we add the additional Costco incentive and can they be added to loaners as well?

The MF and RV in the calculator seem off for XC90 MOM 7 seat for May. It is my understanding they are 61% and .00141 for 36/10K in the East coast.

What month did that sheet say on it??

62% and .00159

No, it says ā€œaprilā€ lol.

2 Likes