šŸ˜Š NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

Hi! I am interested in the loaner M240i convertible. I donā€™t have loyalty, but I qualify for recent graduate. What 's the monthly payment looking like? Thanks!

Hi @taroloulou

Please send me a PM with:

• Yearly mileage?
  • Zip code?
  • Interior / Exterior color options that you are open to?
  • Mandatory options, if any?
  • Current cars in household?
  • What company you / your spouse work for (to check for Corporate discount)
  • Tier 1 credit?
  • MSDs?
  • What your approx budget is, and whether you want to pay inception fees up front or roll into monthly. If itā€™s close, I can send you a full calculator.

Nice find!

1 Like

Cannot seem to have luck opening the spreadsheet

Sent you a PM. Please review it when you get a chance. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @errubi
Could you try on a laptop perhaps? I just tried on my phone, and was able to open it (I have the Google Sheets app)

1 Like

GOT IT. thanks, im looking for an X5 demoā€¦ hopefully white but somewhat flexible, whats available?
tier 1, 32256, BMW loyalty , 12k miles

Hi @errubi
Unfortunately, canā€™t ship the loaners to Florida.

On another note - it seems the X3M40 loaner that I listed was located by someone, who then reached out to the dealership directly to offer more money for it. Cars were sitting for a long time, and then magically got ā€œmultiple inquiries.ā€

Sucks, but I guess thatā€™s how it is. Had to let 2 people down.

8 Likes

:disappointed:

Dont you just love when that happens?

Especially to someone as nice as you, that is just so lame.

Same thing is happening with my X5s right now.

Try and be as vague as possible. Itā€™s tough with rare loaners though.

Thanks Mike! I would take $0 fee all day than have this situation. I have been busy with work, and my husband has been helping me quite a bit (also as he works). We are both pretty deflated.

@razer65 and I talked about the X3M40. He had some great incentives to add, and it was a deal I think he would have loved.

Honestly, thinking to just pull back from some of the work here. Tough to balance everything, especially when this happens.

1 Like

Yes. I didnā€™t even post colors, although did reply to multiple people via PM.

Probably not worth doing Loaners anymore for me.

Appreciate you guys!

1 Like

People suck but in the long run the good people outweigh the bad and youā€™ll be ahead. Just keep grinding. Once you get referrals from satisfied customers you wonā€™t have to rely as much on LH for leads

7 Likes

Am I understanding this right? So he didnā€™t want greater discount but rather offered more money for the car~stupidity is rampant.
BTW, didnā€™t see any M3comp on your sheet.

1 Like

Honestly that person in a moron, whole point of people like you guys on here is to save us money on those leases and not deal with the bs that goes in dealership and get us the real meat off the bone and this person literally did the opposite smh.

1 Like

Sort of. I actually had several people message for it, and I told them I already found someone who wanted to proceed with it.

So someone offered to pay a bit more for it, rather than miss out on a vehicle thatā€™s not typically a loaner.

Like mr T used to say ā€œI pity the fool.ā€
I didnā€™t see X3M comp not M3 comp (not I typed above).

I already have a broker but I wanted to drop by and give you praise on your spreadsheet skillz. I dig the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Haha. It was an X3M40. I didnā€™t have it listed on the sheet (just made a post about it, but deleted it since it was no longer needed).

@pr3dict thanks! Hopefully it helps some people here in figuring out the programs.