😊 NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

@Xbladr
Please send me a PM and I’ll get back to you tomorrow with the Genesis programs this month! Happy to answer your questions.

I have a 4-series Gran Coupe (noted above) for 20% off before incentives. Please PM for info. Should go quick!

Only $349 a month plus tax and only ~$1500 due at signing (plus MSDs). This assumes loyalty or Corporate discount.

About $40 a month higher if you don’t have Loyalty or Corporate.

Have had a lot of requests for M340…

Dealer stock is very low across most NJ / PA dealers. I can do any factory M340 builds for 10.5% off MSRP before incentives.

M340 residual for 36/10k is 61%, Lease credit $1000.

Loyalty / Corporate is $2000, and Conquest is $1000. No combination of Corporate, Loyalty, or Conquest can be combined.

1 Like

Can you do same for 330?

@imkash

Yes.

Nice,

So approx to get to a payment of a around 450 or less. How much would my builds msrp have to be ?

I have loyalty.

Are you paying inception fees at signing or want to roll it in?

Send me a PM with your info:

• Lease miles per year

• Tier 1 credit?

• What’s your state tax rate / Zip code?

• Anything else besides Loyalty? (Grad, PenFed)?

• MSDs?

• Might be easier if you send me a build MSRP and I’ll tell you the monthly with basic inception fees at signing.

1 Like

(Unless you put inception fees down and MSDs, it’s unlikely to be $450 a month for a 3-series)

sent pm =)

Please PM me if you’re looking for a different custom build for another model.

Can do it for most models with a few exceptions.

X5 Loaner added above - 17% off before incentives.

Custom orders still available - can take ~8 weeks to arrive, but may use whatever lease program is better (February or April, for example)

Hi, any lease deals available for the 2020 Hyundai Ioniq EV please ?

Hi. Send me a PM with your info please:

• Zip code
  • Term / mileage
  • Approx credit score

Probably won’t be able to get a Hyundai deal done today -and I will access to the new March programs later this week

Zip code: 08022
Term: 36/10 or 36/12
Credit Score: Above 800

March BMW and Hyundai programs are largely unchanged (Hyundai is very regional - I have no idea about other regions).

Lots of requests for certain M models (M340, M550, M5)… BMW dealers are not anxious to get rid of these for big losses (at least not the ones I work with), and they all have only a small handful to work with…

So please be reasonable with your requests for these (no, I can’t do 13% off before incentives on a new model, and no I probably won’t have a loaner).

If you want to do a Custom order for popular vehicles, please do not try to squeeze out another few bucks out of the deal after I have spent time providing you numbers. I’ll give you my best price up front for any deal.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Just wanna send you positive vibes from a fellow nurse (Murse!) good work. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

BMW M2C manual

Zip code: 19082
Term: 36/10 or 36/12
Credit Score: 760

I’ll be away for 2 weeks starting this weekend. If you would like to PM me for a Hyundai or BMW by tomorrow, I will try to reply. Otherwise, will reply upon my return!

Hey anything for plugin Ioniqs ?

Zip 07410
Term 36/10 less miles and months ok like 24/7.5
Credit 820

@NurseAl

I’m looking for a Tucson or Santa Fe deal

Either must have ACC, Moonroof and Ventilated Seats. Preferrably darker ext/int the better.

10K/36+ but will consider 7.5K/x
Zip Code 08053 (South Jersey)
Credit Score 750+
Current GM lease (Chevy) ending this April

Also fine to PM me