šŸ˜Š NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

Hi @palchal1

All bmw dealers in my state are currently closed for sales. If you need something quickly, I recommend obtaining a local deal in your MD area!

I am able to do BMW deals with one of my NJ dealers, with the following caveats:

• You would have the car delivered to your home (by someone from the BMW dealer or a shipping company - the latter may be more feasible. Shipping is at your cost).

• Custom deals possible, but canā€™t guarantee delivery date at this time.

• All paperwork and contracts exchanged via mail / email. You would not go to the dealership to sign paperwork.

** I recommend this only if you need a car and you canā€™t wait. Please only message me if youā€™re serious, as I will be devoting the majority of my time to the hospital and classwork.

1 Like

PM sent thanks

Just my 2 cents:

I have many friends who work sales in car dealerships who have temporarily lost their jobs recently (tri-state area). If you have a relationship with a salesperson you have worked with in the past, reach out to them if youā€™re interested in a car! You can use my or one of the other brokerā€™s spreadsheets here and ask them to match it.

These individuals are really under stress, and even one sale can mean a lot to them.

While I would be happy to arrange a deal for you, I am fortunate to have a (busy) job outside of here, and donā€™t want to take away from someone elseā€™s work. Support your local guys if possible, especially if the price difference isnā€™t that big. Be safe!

23 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your ā€œwantedā€ ads here - Part 2

@arpit_vohra

Not sure what happened to your message, but Iā€™ll have the Hyundai spreadsheet available this week.

PA dealers are open to other states now, but you will have to pick-up these BMWs locally at their store.

Have a few 2020 loaners at good discounts:
330i
530i
X5
Some others.

If youā€™re in the market, please let me know what exterior / interior colors and Packages youā€™re open to. If I have something that fits your preference, Iā€™ll give you an Approx price.

Hyundai spreadsheet should be coming in the next 1-2 days.

May BMW numbers unchanged from last month for me, with the exception of additional Loyalty bonus (2 months credited on a NEW lease, up to $500/$750/$1250 - depending on model).

Loaners and 2019s are eligible for the 2 monthly payment credits. Donā€™t have to turn-in a lease to get this incentive. Feel free to ask any questions.

2 Likes

Hi, I am in SoCal. Is there BMW X3 available? Whatā€™s the phone I can reach you? Thanks

@Xunbing
The loaners are on the East coast. I only have new vehicles in SoCal at this time.

Iā€™ll send you a PM so we can chat on the phone today.

Hi! I am interested in the loaner M240i convertible. I donā€™t have loyalty, but I qualify for recent graduate. What 's the monthly payment looking like? Thanks!

Hi @taroloulou

Please send me a PM with:

• Yearly mileage?
  • Zip code?
  • Interior / Exterior color options that you are open to?
  • Mandatory options, if any?
  • Current cars in household?
  • What company you / your spouse work for (to check for Corporate discount)
  • Tier 1 credit?
  • MSDs?
  • What your approx budget is, and whether you want to pay inception fees up front or roll into monthly. If itā€™s close, I can send you a full calculator.

Nice find!

1 Like

Cannot seem to have luck opening the spreadsheet

Sent you a PM. Please review it when you get a chance. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @errubi
Could you try on a laptop perhaps? I just tried on my phone, and was able to open it (I have the Google Sheets app)

1 Like

GOT IT. thanks, im looking for an X5 demoā€¦ hopefully white but somewhat flexible, whats available?
tier 1, 32256, BMW loyalty , 12k miles

Hi @errubi
Unfortunately, canā€™t ship the loaners to Florida.

On another note - it seems the X3M40 loaner that I listed was located by someone, who then reached out to the dealership directly to offer more money for it. Cars were sitting for a long time, and then magically got ā€œmultiple inquiries.ā€

Sucks, but I guess thatā€™s how it is. Had to let 2 people down.

8 Likes

:disappointed: