NurseAl (Ally) - Hyundai, Genesis, BMW - NJ/PA - Broker and Nurse :)

Hi everyone! My name is Ally. I have been a bedside nurse who recently decided to make the plunge to grad school, which I now attend full-time.

I recently helped a friend with one of their car leases, who suggested that I join this site! My main priority is to make your car-leasing experience honest and pleasant. I am very big on ethics, both as part of my personal and professional life.

I formally / informally work with a few dealers in the NJ / PA area:

• For Hyundai and Genesis, I work with 3 dealers.
  • For BMW I work with 3 dealers. I noticed a lot of excellent BMW brokers on the site, and I can offer offer comparable deals (especially if you are interested in a particular color that they don’t have).
  • I occasionally work with a Subaru dealer. I am deciding if I want to formally work an area GMC dealer and a Ford dealer, but this process will take me a few weeks.

Broker fee: $375 for Hyundai and Subaru, $375-$475 for BMW
As of now, I don’t make any broker fees from my dealers. Any earnings from my clients would go toward my grad school tuition :slight_smile:

Local pick-up only

Required information - Please use this template and please be honest!:

• Desired Car Model:

• Mandatory options:

• Desired color(s):

• Lease Term (Length and Miles):

• Approx Credit Score:

• Your Zip Code where you will register the car:

• Are you on a Visa of any type?

• Graduate or Military Discount?

• Eligible for Loyalty or Conquest?

• Please provide a reasonable price range you are looking for, or (briefly) your experience thus far. This will really help guide me as to whether I can find something to suit your needs!
    - Do you have a trade-in or lease return? To save everyone time, please be open about this!

My deals will be structured as Monthly payment + Tax, $0 down. DMV/Government fees can be due at signing. If I offer a quote, it will be the best I can do.

I know many great brokers here offer spreadsheets of deals, and I hope to be able to do that in the future. For now, with my class schedule, it’s a bit difficult. However, if you could please send me the above information, I would be happy to get a quote for you (please give me 24-48 hours to reply - I promise I’ll get to it ASAP)!

Lastly, if you have an offer sheet from another dealer, you can send it to me and I’ll see if I can beat it! I do NOT share your quotes with anyone (especially not in writing). I don’t wish to “compete” with other brokers on here, and only hope to add to this great site and offer fair options that will make your experience a positive one.

7 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill