NurseAl (Ally) - BMW, Hyundai, Genesis - NJ/NY/PA - Broker and Nurse :)

I have to say Also that NurseAl is Phenomenal. Although, I Did Not lease through her, as She couldn’t get where My wife wanted to be , She was Extremely Helpful , thorough & Courteous. I would Definitely recommend her & will Definitely recommend her.

@JohnnyBlackCard

Congrats to your and your wife on the new 2020 Sonata!! My schedule is really busy, and I haven’t been able to work with new Hyundai dealers (the Palisade and 2020 Sonata have some weak discounts - but you got a great deal).

Hope we can work together in the future. Your story is very interesting and I received your kind message. Best wishes!

To Everyone,

After having a terrible experience at a local dealer ending in a cancelled deal, I came here to look for a lease broker that could help me get a better deal. What I found was not only Ally, but an entire car leasing experience with one of her connected dealerships that was just awesome. I have never been treated so honestly and professionally. I will never buy/lease another vehicle any other way from now on. This whole process took less than a week. Ally, you are honestly the best thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

@John_Hayden

Haha, thank you!!! The GM said you and your family were a pleasure to meet. Enjoy the Hyundai! Ready to work with you again for your next vehicle whenever you’re ready. :slight_smile:

NurseAl is the best with capital BEST. I am new to the whole BMW lease game and had some very naive questions and Ally took the time to explain things and provide me realistic ranges on what options exist. While I have not purchased anything through her she has freely provided her time and wisdom and even pointed me to some reliable more local brokers that could be a service to the wife and I as we narrow the search. Thanks Ally and best of luck with that school thing…

1 Like

@mariob33

It was wonderful talking to you, and thanks for the very thoughtful gift! Always happy to help you down the road if you guys need anything!

1 Like

I worked with Ally looking for the right 2020 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate deal. Ally was a huge help answering all my questions, providing me pricing and expertise. I did not lease through her in the end, but I certainly appreciated all of her help while searching. Timing with shut downs made it difficult for me to finalize a deal since I would have had to pick up the car, no fault of Ally’s! I will definitely reach back out when my other lease is up in about 2 years if Ally is still a broker!

1 Like

Ally helped me with a custom order X5, this is the first time I worked with a broker. She was amazing to work with, informative, patient and helped me get a fantastic deal. I would not shop any other way going forward, and would highly recommend working with Ally. Ally, Thanks so much for all your help, I look forward to working with you on my next lease.

Just finished my SECOND BMW lease deal with Ally in 6 months! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience. Always available, always trying to get a better deal, always being completely up front and honest. Fantastic all around experience and will not only refer friends and famly but will remain a loyal customer as long as she’s doing this. Thanks for the excellent service!

I just wrapped up my BMW deal with Ally and it couldnt have been smoother. Thanks for the attention to detail. Made the process a breeze!

1 Like

I had reached out to Ally in regards to a vehicle and she was extremely prompt to respond and give all the information that was asked, along with pictures. I will be sure to return when looking for my next lease. Thank you so much for the help and insight !

Ally is very knowledgeable and professional. Very prompt with responses and friendly.

1 Like

Here’s wishing you a
:tada:HAPPY NURSES WEEK!!:tada:

3 Likes

You want to know what differentiates a “Good“ broker on this website, from an “Outstanding” one? Well, stop reading the glowing posted reviews for deals that went exactly as planned.

Now, read a review about a deal that didn’t turn out that way, unfortunately, but through no fault of NurseAl (Ally).

The brokers here are all screened and tagged as “TRUSTED“ for a reason. The designation comes with the territory. But what the heck does that really tell YOU about a Trusted broker?

For me a Trusted broker is:
competent;
responsive day and night;
knows their brand/model build specs;
has solid dealer relationships;
and goes the extra mile to locate a great lease deal.

That is all great stuff. Ally ticked all those criteria. Bravo. Pick a Trusted broker here, and you likely will be happy with the experience.

But what happens when things don’t go as planned? That’s when you learn who the “Outstanding” brokers are, like Ally.

It is analogous to when a sold out flight is cancelled on Christmas week due to a sudden flurry, that becomes an unexpected blizzard…

What happens from that point forward is what differentiates a good airline from a great one.
In the travel industry it is called “Service Recovery” or “IR-OPS” for those of us who read FlyerTalk religiously, and follow The Points Guy.

What the heck does this have to do with LeaseHackr? It sums up my experience with Ally.

My deal fell apart, after being confirmed by an unscrupulous BMW dealership in Northern NJ that just happened to have my perfect X5 M50i build-spec in stock.

Ally didn’t do much business with this particular dealership in the past. But she stuck her neck out there, and spent hours securing my deal and collecting the paperwork.

Yup, you got it right. My review is about a deal that Ally spent hours putting together at 11% off MSRP, that actually fell apart, just 48 hours before delivery. The dealer communicated the New X5 in dealer inventory that was Reserved was no longer available. The dealer provided no further details and called off the deal.

Was it Ally’s fault? Hell no! Ally found a very specific, rare 2020 X5 M50i build with Dynamic Handling, Exec Pkg and the Cognac leather that I loved. Ally matched all my search criteria and took a chance on a dealer that just happened to have it.

There are plenty of perfect outcomes in this Broker Review section… But, my outcome was not one of them. However, Ally did the honorable and right thing, as she felt terrible.

Ally picked up 50% of the cost to extend my BMW lease for 1 month and paid it all out of her own pocket. Now that’s going above and beyond… and that’s what makes Ally so great.

Mike

7 Likes

Just want to point out that none of that is true. None of the brokers here are screened or tagged as “trusted,” which is why people need to read these review threads.

2 Likes

Thank you @Joe_H for waiting for the custom build to come in!

@drandeo - Much appreciated! Someone needs to give these BMW folks a sales tax lesson.

@Damon_DeCrescenzo - Great deal we got for the 5-series. One of the smoothest transactions, thanks to you.

@Tkl512 @yevi - Look forward to working together in the future.

@NYC500 - Totally blown away by your review. :slight_smile: I know we all spent a long time in discussions and going over different options. It was ultimately not the outcome we hoped for, but picking up that cost was part of our commitment and trust. We will give it another shot next week!

I worked with Ally recently on a new Lease. I explained that I needed a new car for my father, who is retired and was desperately in need of a new car.

Working with Ally was easy. Ally helped me get what I needed at a great price. Ally comes off as very trustworthy and understanding. I would recommend Ally to anyone.

Needless to say, my father was very surprised and loves the car (see pic below).

1 Like

Ally was fantastic to work with on the lease of my new M340. This was my first time working with a broker and I can honestly say doing so will be the norm from now on. I really don’t have time for the weeks of back and forth negotiations with dealers and then the 2-3 hours of working through the paper work once the deal is agreed upon. The process Ally follows couldn’t be anymore simple:

1. What model, color, options are you looking for?
  2. A vehicle is located matching your requirements and a leasehackr calculation is provided for your deal on a specific car.
  3. All insurance and other documentation is provided to the dealership in advance.
  4. Sign some papers and drive away. I was at the dealership for literally 45 minutes. It took longer to turn in the leased car than to pick up the new one.

The M340’s are becoming scarce and finding one in my preferred color combo was getting difficult. Ally even worked with the dealer to acquire a vehicle at the port slated for a different dealership. She kept me informed throughout the entire process and even answered every one of the million questions I had. She totally went above and beyond. I could not be any happier with the outcome. Thank you Ally.

1 Like

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @NurseAl! While I haven’t worked with her directly on any deals, she’s been incredibly helpful with questions I’ve had and really goes the extra mile to provide useful and thoughtful advice. She is truly one of a kind!

3 Likes

My 2020 M550 that @NurseAl helped us with just showed up today, and I couldn’t be happier with it and with the job that Ally did on it. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable when it comes to leasing, but she did much better than I could have and made it so easy for me. I don’t think I’ll ever not use a broker again, and will definitely use her for future leases.

She first helped me find a dealer with an M550 allocation so we could do a custom build, and when that ended up getting cancelled (no fault of hers or the dealer, stupid COVID!), she quickly helped find something close to what I ordered that was in-stock.

She was super responsive the whole time and I couldn’t be happier with the result.

2 Likes