Off Topic Landfill

I am snowbird. I’m in Florida but I have house in Brooklyn. This Volvo is it and and can you delivered
Manny
Thanks

Interested in S60 T5. Please message me at seerumtarakaram@gmail.com.

the deal is listed for California…can you share where in California?

Just got this offer. Personally i think its pure shit. Definitely will not touch. Hoping for much more aggressive discounts

Looks like 7.2% on a custom build?

Not a particularly strong offer but it’s to be expected on the hot new model. Incentives are pretty poor right now too.

1 Like

Utilizing your existing relationships doing something you enjoy to help with your full time grad school obligations…nothing but respect for you.

And making ethics the core of what you do is always a winning proposition. Wish you all the best, Ally!

2 Likes

Welcome to the fold! It’s always good to have more of us working side chair on a desk.

Feel free to hit me up any time if you want to talk shop (or just talk)

4 Likes

Welcome to LH Ally. The are a number of brokers in the NY Metro area that offer very aggressive BMW deals, but since Hyundai and Genesis typically don’t lease well, we hardly ever see good deals for those. Hopefully your relationships can change that dynamic, and you can move some of those and help to work down your loans!

GMC is another manufacturer that we haven’t seen great deals on in a while, so maybe there’s opportunity for you to expand with them.

3 Likes

I think the nurse/broker combo is a first on here. Welcome and respect what you’re trying to do!

Good luck to you!

My only suggestion is to keep it interesting and focus on those brands in tri state that other brokers are not already representing.

There are many brokers in the tri state region who rep BMW, and do a damn good job with it. It may be incredibly challenging to compete.

If this is meant to be a fun side hustle, I suggest trying to corner/be the first to market with a brand no one else is doing but has interest and strong leasing potential.

1 Like

Mike, I agree and suggested the same to Ally via PM. BMW is well covered here in NY Metro, and Kia / Hyundai lease so lousy, I think it will be an uphill battle to get one of their dealers to play ball w/ the LH Community.

1 Like

What dealership in nj?

thanks for the advice, if i decide i do not want the vehicle do you want it?

No sir, but there’s probably about 45 people on here that will. I think you should be really happy at 20% off an X3.

1 Like

im trying to get a unicorn deal like i see others getting on this site

What do you consider a unicorn deal?

Apparently one that he cannot get :rofl:

2 Likes

24off msrp before incentives

Just curious how you got to that number? Like lots of people mentioned in other posts especially brokers and dealers, each unit has its own story and that story will warrant a price. Even if it’s an aging unit, 20% off an X3 with $52xxx msrp is an amazing deal.

Let me know where that car is, I will gladly go get it with the 20% the dealer is offering.

1 Like

Here’s a calculator link to the 20%. That is a better deal than many brokers will be able to get you.