NurseAl (Ally) - BMW, Hyundai, Genesis - NJ/NY/PA - Broker and Nurse :)

I just got a new a 330i xdrive in my dream spec, blue on beige and I couldn’t have done it without the fantastic help of @NurseAl!!!

I had a unique circumstance with moving states, getting a new license during a pandemic, and many other curve balls thrown my way (while being on a tight deadline). In a way, everything that could go wrong, was going wrong.

Despite this, Ally did a PHENOMENAL job accommodating all of my needs. She was responsive to my question bombardment, on time, and cordial. Honestly, when everything was crashing around me, the only solace I had in this experience was Ally. I’ve had experiences with Broker’s before, but the biggest game changer here was how CORDIAL AND PATIENT Ally is. I didn’t have to stress as much. I felt like I was in a spa being catered to. That was the biggest game changer. The price and ease of the deal transaction were the cherries on top of a sundae. It is the attitude, patience, and diligence of Ally that really separates her from the rest of the broker tribe. I didn’t have to wait hours or days to receive a one worded reply, and I didn’t have to feel stressed about expressing my concerns. Ally was my advocate every step of the way.

I will certainly continue using Ally’s services next time I have to hunt for another perfect spec car. Thank you @NurseAl

5 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Lease a Hyundai Ioniq electric with help from Ally! Easy process. Count not be more happy with everything! Wife loves the car and best of all no headache negotiating with a dealer. Highly recommend

@detsoob / @ronstan - Please send me a message on my Hyundai thread with any questions, as this is just a review thread. Happy to assist if I can :slight_smile:
@trusted_hackrs Perhaps we can move this to a different thread? Thanks!

@bekisov - Hope your father enjoys the Hyundai!!

@HKAVR45 - Was a marathon to get the M340, but so glad we did. Such a popular vehicle! Thanks for being patient with us.

@biturbo - Another marathon! Glad we got in before 6/1 to take advantage of the payment credits. :slight_smile:

@PS2020 - Wow, dramatic until the last minute. Stars aligned for us though. And love helping a fellow healthcare buddy!!

@Agaidau - Manager was really pleased to meet you guys. Glad we got the deal done. The Ioniq Electrics are amazing deals for NJ residents. $40k car for effective $200 a month. :slight_smile:

Ally and her husband are extremely responsive, honest and very caring people. I was in touch with Ally’s husband most of the time, and he went above and beyond all the time. Although in the end I did not purchase the desired vehicle (as the dealer had some internal issues) however, that being said I will not hesitate to reach out to Ally and her husband once we see some new inventory for the popular models!

I’ll keep this short: reach out to Ally if you’re looking for a responsive broker who will find you a great deal while drastically simplifying the leasing process.

I reached out to her for a BMW 330i xdrive with a few extras. Ally responded with a detailed view of the spec, which met every single one of our requirements AND an amazing 18% discount. She and her husband were very responsive, advised us through every step of the process, and checked in to make sure that everything was going smoothly from beginning to end. THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Only good things to say about Ally and her husband. I was after a fairly specific build of the hard to get X3 M40i, and they stuck with me for roughly a month trying to track one down, and were still able to secure a great discount! Very responsive and friendly, they also managed to have the dealer deliver the car. Keep up the good work and I’ll be back for the next car.

All the best!

1 Like

@oky722 - Thanks very much for the kind review. Hope we can help you in the future.

@FTML11201 - So happy we found the right car that fit your needs!! It was a great deal and getting tougher to find builds like that :smiley:

@bcattana - Enjoy the vehicle! We definitely needed to do home delivery with the recent (happy) circumstances. The wheels looks great. Thanks for being patient as we did the locate.

Seriously dude? You made her pay for it after knowing that it wasn’t her fault?

9 Likes

@fredyge94 - Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

It was a tough situation that the dealer put us in. We had an approved credit app, and ultimately they (the dealer) was unable to complete the deal.

We worked on getting another car, but for various reasons, were unable to close in time before month end. Customer and I both lost out on time and effort. I do try my best to keep the customer happy.

The money was ultimately donated to a medical charity, which was good for everyone :blush:

3 Likes

@fredyge94 Fair assumption in your post, but that’s definitely not how I roll, nor is that what happened.

I would have gladly clarified my post further, if you had first asked me for more details.

I never made NurseAl do anything. In fact, I was not even aware of the operating policy until she informed me, when the deal crumbled.

Ally initiated the gesture of goodwill on her own. I was shocked and said it was totally unnecessary, but NurseAl was adamant.

I am unsure what other brokers would do in such a situation, but in my own mind, what happened to me elevated Ally to a higher level.

In turn, I decided on my own to immediately, pay it forward and donated the money to the American Red Cross to help Americans that are desperately in search of basic necessities and medical care, while I am in search of an X5 M50i with cognac leather and black paint.

@NurseAl, perhaps you can you explain your policy further and what scenarios it covers. I am not totally sure myself.

5 Likes

No one is going to think you donated the money or did something else with it when you say:

@NurseAl, You sound like an amazing human being. There should be more people like you in this world. Thank you for saving lives at work and then donating to Red Cross!

5 Likes

@fredyge94 It is how my parents raised me, credit goes to them. My Dad is ex-Navy and a frontline healthcare worker who has been pressed to the limit, as Covid rocked NYC. My mom is a retried NYC public school teacher who worked in a tough part of town.

So please remember to Pay it Forward the next time something unexpectedly amazing happens, that you do not need, nor really deserve. Do not forget that we are all in this together.

Like so many of us, I am blessed. Thank you @NurseAl. You’re an inspiration. God bless the USA.

3 Likes

Michael, @NYC500

Its just the way you phrased it. I believe you. I had to step up and say something because it seemed like you were taking advantage of her. That’s all. But I hear you! Stop by and say hi if you are in NYC. I’m on 51st and 11th ave. Check out some rare cars.

4 Likes

Special thanks to Ally and her husband for working with me on leasing my first car! Being completely new to this process I had countless questions, all of which were answered quickly and in a helpful and friendly manner. I got a great discount on a great car.

I imagine it can’t be easy at all to find someone as honest and pleasant to work with in securing a vehicle - I feel very lucky to have gone in the direction I did. Thanks again!

1 Like

I recently worked with Ally on a 330i lease. I reached out regarding a Genesis G70 lease but Ally was upfront and honest that the G70s were not leasing well and that she would not be able to get a deal within my budget. Knowing I was looking for a sport sedan, Ally advised that I could get a deal, within my budget, on a loaner 330i (so I went to my local dealer to check one out and loved the new 3 series).

The process of getting a deal done with Ally was unbelievably simple (I was at the dealership for less than 10 minutes!) and stress-free; and I will never buy a new car again without a broker. On a Saturday afternoon, I decided I was ready to pull the trigger on a 330i. I let Ally know that I wasn’t interested in any additional options on my 330i and Ally was able to locate the most affordable deal within her dealer network in about an hour. First thing on Monday morning when the dealer opened, Ally put me in contact with her sales rep and we had the deal finalized within minutes and I was able to pick my car up the next day (would have been that day but the car had to be transported from another dealership). Over those few days that we worked on the deal, Ally could not have been more responsive and helpful (this was the first time I worked with a broker on a lease and had a bunch of questions about the process).

Long story short, if you are in the market for a new vehicle and are looking for a broker that is responsive, informative, and honest… look no further. I cannot recommend @NurseAl enough!

3 Likes

Working with Ally in finding the perfect BMW 330xi for my sister, who is also a fellow Nurse, was probably one of the most exemplary experiences I’ve had with a broker. I had first contacted her inquiring about a vehicle she had in her list that matched most of my requirements. It was a great deal and all but, we weren’t a fan of the color of the vehicle. As it was the end of the month Ally did tell me that the next month’s programs will hit and the list will be updated on inventory. We waited and as soon as I saw that she had got her new list I inquired with her and we were able to match the vehicle to exactly what we were looking for for the exact price and everything. It was literally the perfect vehicle for my sister!

As far as the ease of swapping information, putting in the credit app etc, the process was extremely smooth. The dealer and salesperson she was working with went above and beyond in satisfying and meeting the expectations that matched Ally’s reputation and friendliness. It is hard to find a broker that will go out of their way and ensure their client’s needs are met. Ally and her husband were in contact with us throughout the whole process ensuring every aspect was going as planned. Even though Ally does do most of the deal making, a big thanks and appreciation to her husband for keeping up and making the experience reputable. They honestly treat you like family, and that’s how it should be. Much respect to them!

Almost a month with the vehicle and my sister is enjoying it to the fullest, well deserved vehicle for her as a new grad RN and it couldn’t have been done without Ally and her husband. Look forward to leasing with them again, it was a pleasure doing business this time around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much to @Rausry01, @aa59117, and @leehaarlabqi for smooth experiences and very thoughtful reviews. We were really pleased to get you deals you were happy with!!

@fredyge94 and @NYC500:
Bit overdue, but just wanted to clarify my thought process on this:
It is very tough to find dealerships / people in the industry who are always reliable. Ultimately, if we represent someone - we want to do right by them. I probably think more about a customer who was done a disservice than I am worried about churning out deal after deal.

With that being said, if a customer trusted us and missed out on something that was obviously because a dealer sabotaged it, I will do my best to bridge the gap and either (a) charge no fee, and/or (b) pay something out of my own pocket. I would rather quit this gig completely than stand by and shrug my shoulders at a customer’s expense.

5 Likes

Nurse Ally and her husband are great to work with. When I couldn’t get my dealer to go down another $20 a month, she stepped in and got it done. She locked in the price, I applied online on the dealers site. Car was ready for pick up next day. No stress, seamless process. She even got me a $250 rebate check from Allstate, the dealer didn’t tell me about. Took delivery of this 2020 Hyundai Sonata in Phantom Black . They are professionals that really care . That’s hard to find. Highly recommend !

1 Like

Thanks very much @JLS !!

It is a great looking car and color combo! My husband will be coming by your shop in the near future, once the public health issues are under control :slight_smile:

1 Like