NurseAl (Ally) - BMW, Hyundai, Genesis - NJ/NY/PA - Broker and Nurse :)

I chose to work with Ally after reading so many positive reviews here. My experience of working with her for my recent purchase of 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL 2.0T only proved that she is indeed a great broker!

I found her to be extremely transparent and patient with the entire process. Even after deciding on the number and color and connecting me with the sales manager at the dealership, she continued to check in with me to ensure everything is on track and that I am being taken care of. She answered numerous questions I had for paperwork and guided me through the whole process. She also told me about $250 post-sale rebate that nobody ever told me about.

If you are looking for a broker who look out for your best interest and actually care about your entire purchase process beyond numbers, don’t hesitate to reach out to her. Highly recommended!

Thank you @NurseAl for making my purchase experience completely stress-free.

2 Likes

Ally and her husband helped my friend to get a Kona Limited. I contacted her and got all the numbers first before presenting it to my friend. She was very transparent and patient dealing with a middle man and the actual buyer. Ally even let him pick up the car from her dealer’s stock. Once everything was decided, I just connected both parties. My friend and his wife told me that everything went as advertised by Ally and her dealer was very nice, too. All in all their experience was great and they highly recommend Ally.

3 Likes