November Volvo S90 T6

I’m in the South Florida region and couldn’t get close, I also noticed something and curious what it’s like for others. Most all of the dealers down here only have a 1 or 2 of the T6 Mom on thier lot which may be why they aren’t willing to do anything? :thinking: Most all the S90’s on the lots are FWD T5.

I did reach out to @nyclife to see if he could help me, but doesn’t deal with the upstanding reputable deals down here :sob: otherwise I would have been all over his deal.

Have @nyclife work with his own network and have it shipped if possible. If its possible he will work it out for you. Likely it’ll be cheaper than if you were to haggle on your own.

In Chicago the best I was getting too was 41x on a 17. This was back in August and September. Compared to the deal I posted above for the 18 I’m glad I waited.

Hi nyclife, will you be able to repeat Rizza36’s S90 deal for me please? Thank you. -PurCat

So far the best quote I’ve received:

S90 T5 MOM
MSRP: 51,340
Selling price: 48,389 (>6%)
Qualifying rebates and incentives: 12,000
(Lease Bonus 4250, A plan 3000, Conquest 2000, Holiday 2750)

MSD’s: 3200
Residual: 58%
MF: 0, .004 before MSD
Monthly: 364.xx

This is where we’re currently at. I told him I would need more off the MSRP pre-incentives/rebates. He said he was all in, but he would speak to his GM. So I’m awaiting their response.

@Ursus give me some insight.:+1:

@nyclife said that 10% off is from really motivated dealer and 8-9% - is good discount, so try for that. Is your 2k conquest CCR or check? If CCR, then I think payment should be much lower.

1 Like

Also please note there is a designation in the rebates, all but the A PLAN is included in the selling price as it isn’t taxed.

6% is standard a-plan discount so the dealer is not doing you any favors - you should be able to get that deal from any dealer anywhere.

Just curious, what length of lease are people seeing as the sweet spot this month?

I always thought it was 36 or 39 months but some of these days are much shorter it seems.

Just clarified on this. It’s 2000 in check form. Effectively this would be 83/mo. They came back to me with 500 more off so a selling price of 47,889 (not quite 7%).

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking regarding the selling price. Trying to get them optimistically to 10%.

Designation meaning they’re taxed?

The a plan is, the others aren’t

1 Like

I know you’ve been dominating these on leases, what would you aim for? I’m at roughly 7%(all in according to them) I’d like to be at or around 10%.

I don’t really operate the Volvo market out there, but try to get someone to beat the price. Tell them turns out you don’t qualify for conquest. You should negotiate that separately

1 Like

I appreciate your help. I’ll try that and report back👍

@nyclife Is it possible to list how to maximize on getting the A-plan rebates and discounts.

I don’t follow, negotiating on this car is like any other, just make sure you have a plan. They only pass 3000 onto the customer. Also, the S90 T6 Momentum is the sweet spot, the T5s are okay if you are on a budget, but for like 10 dollars more a month go for the T6.

1 Like

I’m going to try and work a deal on a T6 if it’s really that insignificant of a price difference. Is that possible on an '18 or it has to be a '17?

Find a 2018 base t6 momentum

1 Like