November Volvo S90 T6

Is there a comprehensive list on how to get the A-Plan number (PenFed, Costco, Edmunds, Employer list, Volvo Club, etc…)

1 Like

Oh that, one dealer used to have it on their site, stupid me didn’t download the file and I can’t replicate the document. It was crest volvo

1 Like

Do these stack with competitive lease, if that is still available?

yes, the op did it (20 characters)

Easy way is to go to Volvo site, build your car and then just select different terms on Payment Estimator to see difference in monthly payments.

new here but been reading a ton on S90 in past few days and looking to get into one. @Ursus & @nyclife, you’ve been really helpful, thanks a lot.

Is it unreasonable to think i might be able to grab an 2018 S90 for 15% off msrp in the NY area? that would put me right where i want with A plan and current incentives.

awesome recomendation

Any pull ahead on Bmw lease? I have lease ending in March.

they have an S90 comp offer currently. up to 6 months $4500 for the buyout.

@nyclife

Does A-plan change the standard acquisition fee?

No, its always 695 but dealers tend to mark it up.

Does anyone know the specifics of Volvo’s MSD program? How much does each deposit reduce the MF? What is the lowest that Volvo will reduce the MF to?

I was told .0005 per MSD. Not sure the max you can apply.

10 I believe …

hi. how do you get @nyclife to broker a deal for you? i’ve e-mailed him, but got no response…

Did you mean three 0 or should it be four 0? I can’t imagine it’s three, that is crazy if it is.

0.00005 [20…]

Where are you located?

Maybe spam. Try messaging him here or send him your number. Give him a few days as he is just one man and probably fielding many inquiries. Also, become familiar with his new fee schedule.

Los Angeles area, SoCal