November Volvo S90 T6

Lease newbie here.
I’m actually looking to lease a S90 T6 inscription. The one I saw at the dealer has a $63.7k msrp. I’m in southern california, should I shoot for 10% off MSRP then subtract my A-plan bonuses and incentives (~$11.5k) from that?

If so, would this be a realistic lease?

Also here’s the Nov T6 Inscription lease numbers I found on edmunds for 24/10 and 36/10
T6 INSC - .00022 and 57% / 48%

Is this with the A-Plan pricing? Stellar deal!

Yes, all worthy S90 deals are with aplan

Really interested in getting an S90 now. Guess I need to do some Aplan research and start bugging my local dealers…

Same here – wish I would’ve known about the Costco promotion before it expired. I’m reaching out to every person I know who could possibly have a way to get the A-Plan pricing haha.

Yes but when you see your neighbors unwrap their Mercedes and Lexus, you will feel like you got a second tier warmed over re-gift from Volvo

Never! I’ll take new S90 for under $400 over loaner E-class any time. And won’t even look in the direction of Lexus. But would take a new Audi for the same money.

1 Like

Have to disagree if its a C300, I cannot stand my C300 after driving an S90 and Alfa Giuli, even an XE is way more fun to drive. And when I was at MB as a concierge the e300 is a snore when compared to an S90 T6 to me (I drove the e300 for thousands of miles as my demo vehicle.)

1 Like

So is there some master list of what qualifies for A-plan, I cannot find it anywhere.

If True Car and A Plan are the same, can’t anyone get the pricing offered by True Car which makes A plan unnecessary? I feel like I’m missing something here.

Ok i want in. Where are people getting these deals? Im in san diego.

It would be ironic if being a MB employee qualified you for Volvo A-plan…

Yes, 10% off a 2018 before incentives is a good target. NYClife was able to get some larger discounts for his clients. Also, if your local dealers still have 2017 models, you should target a larger discount.

Yeah, TrueCar offer me 10% off, but that’s still nowhere near some of the discounts that other folks are receiving, and also doesn’t pick up the A-Plan pricing discounts.

Haha I’m no longer with MB. My other rev streams enabled me to leave and just pickup a fun job. Plus it was making me sick to my stomach seeing c300’s with P1 get signed at $600/mo 2500 down…

So @nyclife, are you only handling NY clients? Or can you help southern california clients too? :slight_smile:

I’m really curious to know if anyone has actually been able to negotiate one these sub $400 (or around there) deals??

Or is it just people taking advantage of the great deal from the lease agents here? I’m not even getting close with the dealers I’m talking to. So really curious if it’s just a regional thing or I need to press harder to get these deals?

I was unable to negotiate a deal like this in Chicago. Tried 8 dealers in and around my market. No one was coming close so I turned to broker and glad I did.

Tried quite a bit in the Texas region where im from, but couldnt get close to the posted deals. Any reputable broker will save u thousands for a nominal fee if you are interested. @nyclife has great connections in the volvo world, id hit him up.

Hey Rizza. Ballpark, what kind of deal were you able to get? In Chicago also and trying to get an S90 as well. Thanks.