Nominate new Trusted Hackrs! (2019)

Over the course of just a few years, the Leasehackr community has grown significantly. Accordingly, we’re adding more Trusted Hackrs!

Trusted Hackrs are a group of special members with moderating privileges who help keep the forum a civil place for conversation and a useful resource for all. There are many reasons for nominating a member – whether it’s their leasehacking skills or their helpful contributions to our collective knowledge, show them your love!

Please nominate one member per post. To vote for a nomination, simply “like” a post.

Edit: Per @CaptQ’s suggestion, here’s the current list of Trusted Hackrs:

@28firefighter
@305Hackr
@Alex
@dukez
@Ed_Churchward
@Jon
@max_g
@mp11477
@senwia

7 Likes

Michael, thanks to you and Violet for creating this place, its a great source for many of us and an invaluable resource!!!

Just one quick thing, maybe update your OP and provide the list of current trusted Hackrs, so no wasted posts / votes for the folks who have already received that status.

edit: second @max_g below.

I nominate @jamiemose

4 Likes

@28firefighter Jinx :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@max_g @28firefighter Thanks to both of you; honored to be nominated!

2 Likes

Since @max_g stole my nomination, I’ll also nominate @jananth1.

5 Likes

I’d re-nominate @Ursus so long as he does not tread on bimmers.

13 Likes

Why are existing trusted hackrs voting for other existing trusted hackrs?

Thanks guys!

@StingerTT

3 Likes

Haven’t seen him around as much lately but I trust @adamcar on GM stuff about as much as anyone outside of the known dealers here. @StingerTT too and @chrishs2000 would make my general list. And @Ursus and @vhooloo are always great for Volvo info, amongst other things.

Thanks. But I think they want to add new blood, while keeping some stale old one :slightly_smiling_face:

@StingerTT and @jananth1 for overall contribution , @adamcar for GM, @Siejammy for Benz and Audi and ofcourse request for @Ursus and @vhooloo back.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support, guys!

My vote is @Ursus.

6 Likes

1 name per post fellas. Cheers Mani

Don’t care about if this is new or formers, @Ursus should be back

4 Likes

@Ursus

Bring back the :bear:

7 Likes

Yes, I hate to admit it, but bring back Ursus.

12 Likes

I nominate @Ursus

9 Likes

@Ursus. Trusted.

7 Likes