Nominate new Trusted Hackrs! (2019)

@Britten440, @anon92897398, @chrishs2000, @BoardWalkNJ @adamcar @jamiemose are 6 names that come to mind right away…but I am having a difficult time deciding who to choose if I only get 1, so :man_shrugging: who to nominate.

1 Like

@Siejammy
sorry just realized to only nominate one so this is my pick

4 Likes

ahh I see… That’s a smart way of nominating 6 people without actually nominating one :smile:

@ElectricEliminator is a pro on GM leases

@chrishs2000 knows his stuff in general

1 Like

@michael: Hi, some of the nominations surely deserve the vote. As you have done in the past, the list needs to be reviewed by you/ Victoria periodically. Apart from the role of moderators, if the idea is to also add value to the community, some insights on deals (from the group) would be helpful. So will handholding beginners without a caustic attitude. Just my opinion. Thank you for this amazing site you guys have created!

1 Like

and there’s a 7th person to add to my list. Decisions, decisions…

1 Like

Hey all, I appreciate any nominations! There are others more worthy than I!

GM leases have really dried up the past several months, that’s why I haven’t been posting much. Always lurking around waiting for that next Unicorn though! Plus they pulled the lease guide, so rv and mf is harder to come by. Edmunds is probably the best resource for that now. The GM websites will tell you some of the info like mf in the form of apr when you build and price it, I believe. Also the standard lease cash for the zip you enter.

5 Likes

Autobytel also has a good description of incentives for leases. And true at GM leases drying up. Its not the same as last year.

@Ursus nominated. Like Winston Churchill (except Swedish, made in China and with a reputation for safety), brought back to form a government with less power.

2 Likes

@BoardWalkNJ for Trusted, he’s been LH contributing member forever. But love you all, thanks :grin:

P.S. The badge doesn’t mean much for me, really. Your respect does.

10 Likes

@BoardWalkNJ

14 Likes

@BoardWalkNJ rocks, and not just for nominating an idiot like me! Definite oversight on my part!

I How many slots do we need to fill?:slight_smile:
Also a lot of active user who contribute are either dealers or brockers.
Not that many to choose from who is very active and isn’t part of either of those two groups.

I also have a feeling that @Ursus actually enjoys the “ex” status of those in the know:) but @Ursus I will happy vote for you if we are bringing you back:)

I placed my vote for @StingerTT and @BoardWalkNJ

1 Like

Such a cuddly bear at heart

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t we? We’re still members here too.

1 Like

Thanks, but more than likely I would just continue to rant about how nonsensical the “1% rule” is and unwittingly steer people into Accord Hybrid leases.

4 Likes

This, along with the other domestic brands seemingly playing it conservative all of a sudden makes me wonder if they know something that everyone else doesn’t know. You keep hearing about “carmageddon” coming, and more and more mainstream publications are beginning to publish articles about rising lease prices too. I think they are scared of a lot of bad things hitting all at once.

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @joeblogs. He knows his stuff

4 Likes

I work directly with Michigan based OEM’s for my job. Something is definitely in the water…lots of cash hoarding, lots of cost cutting, lots of uncertainty.

3 Likes