No Support on 2019 Volvo S60 this month?

What is it - $5,002 + $15,000? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will post breakdown tomorrow when back at the ol desk!

$5,002 was standard on all T8

1 Like

I think you’re spot on but I just like to double check

It’s actually an interesting option to buyout for $24K after lease is up? Mayyyybe some ^ eq, but I never depend on that.

With so much cash, low RV and good demo/loaner discount it might definetely worth it.
T8 may have $1-2k in it at the end at $24k

Any idea if volvo buyouts are straight forward beyond the $350 they charge? I’m just trying to see if i can get one for under 30k .

Could be!

My T8 is brand new too. But it’s a nice discount

1 Like

Find a loaner :grin:

1 Like

Loaner at 16% off, assuming 5K miles penalty (30 months gives the best payment)

The same new at 13% off: $400/mo on the same terms

New S60 T8 at 13% off:

Nothing, ZERO cash in mid-Atlantic :angry:

1 Like

That T8 pricing looks good here in California Edmunds said it’s 16k in incentives.

According to cars.com I see two 2019 S60s in CA (some in Vegas and Scottsdale). Have you found one you’re interested in?

Edit (if someone wants to hack):

https://www.volvocarssouthbay.com/commercial-new/Volvo/2019-Volvo-S60+Hybrid-torrance-ca-fa6cbe8a0a0e0a1723dd18b9c4c5cf39.htm

imo the handsomest dad mobile a guy can front.

Per Edmunds:

2019 S60 Hybrid T8 R-Design
Zip is 90011, 3 years , 36k miles. Thank you

We don’t have the money factors… expect them to be very high. (My guess: .00188)
39% residual. $16202 incentive

Not sure what the mileage to adjust, but started a calculator (guessing they won’t go 18% pre-incentive but a Swedish Chef can dream.

1 Like

Yeah I’m looking a an S60 t5 , with an MSRP of 52k trying to bring them down too 13% before incentives so $30,500 sale price.

If I plan out to buy out the car, do MSD matter?

You’re going to pay less overall for the same lease, so yes if you have the cash the RoR is as good as it gets. And you’ll have a down payment at disposition to pay it off.

Thank you, that blue one you sent a link of looks beautiful.

I’m thinking of sticking to a T5 less complex engine if something decides to break, I read a couple of post here that recommend not buying a Volvo but if I can get it for the price of a Altima it seems enticing.

Don’t know where you live, but S60 T5 is ONLY front drive. If you want awd it’s going to be T6

The S60 T8 Polestar AWD looks like a great deal! I’m in UT but have flown to pick cars up. (Last time to SoCal.) Using Autobytel, w/ SoCA zip code, I’m not seeing incentives beyond $5419. and $500. loyalty/lease.

I’ve a S90 T6 Inscription and want to add a car to the family, and have two before returning the S90 end of April. Unlikely to take advantage an early turn in.

Q: At 6,000 feet elevation, what do you folk think about a T5 with Polestar tune vs T6 non-Polestar. I’m wondering if I wouldn’t be just as happy with a boosted T5 (rather than the T6 supercharger). I’ve read Polestar gives great torque very early in the RPM.

I can easily do the MSDs again. I can do 24, 30, 36 - wherever the suite spot is. 10K/year is fine.

Per Volvo,
T8 Insc has $16,402 in incentives currently in so cal

Edmunds also (I posted above).

The elevation is irrelevant at 6000 feet as they’re both turbocharged (T6 supercharged in addition). My guess is the T6 will stay significantly more powerful. Say that because my T6 has the Polestar upgrade and while you can feel a difference, it’s negligible.

It’s really a matter of whether you need AWD due to snow/ice (and rain on steep inclines too). I go up and down some very steep inclines, so aside from a long commute that could be treacherous in snow in general, there is no way I’d buy something without AWD. Of course, anyone in the Northeast is wondering where winter and the snow is this year, but that’s a separate issue. :slight_smile: