2019 Volvo S60 Current Offers? Jan 2020?

Hi – researching if Volvo Finance VCFS is offering any promotions on new 2019 S60 models? I am in current 2017 Volvo S60 Inscription lease… it ends this year - summer. Interested in a volvo pull ahead lease if terms are good. Location: Virginia.

Few local dealers have 2019 loaners listed… seeing if there is a any VCFS promotions still active (I did not see any 2019 model on website).

I am not in a rush, but current 2017 model lease is approaching mileage limit, therefore looking into options.

Location: Virginia, MD, DC area. suggestions on dealers / contacts appreciated.

Ideally, I am interested in the Inscription model. Other car options: Lexus UX200H, BMW X2, or Mercedes GLA. Looking for model with loaded options (heated steering wheel, Blind spot, etc.). Under $400/month. Max $3k signing. 3 year/30k miles.

Thank you.

1 Like

Just saying you might want to be in a rush before all the 2019 are gone.

You need to go to NE for $15,000 incentives on '19 S60 T6. DMV has 0.

1 Like

Thanks for advice. do you think it is reasonable to get a MSRP $50K 2019 S60 for $38K – then apply lease terms? ~24% discount off MSRP?

any suggestions on dealers in NJ area? easy to get too from 95?

If you’re looking a T6 with $15k in rebates, no, $38K after incentives isn’t reasonable. It should be much lower than that.

If you’re trying to get down to $38k pre-incentive, that’s not reasonable either.

12% off ($44,000) before $15k incentives would be very good on a new car.
Hire @nyclife or search for a car you like at PA/NJ dealers. It’s not like there is a lot of choices left on '19.

1 Like

Thanks… wrote @nyclife

Reasonable to get a 2019 Volvo S60 MSRP $50k > Gross Adjusted price: $32k-$30K? ~35% off MSRP?

Current 2017 Volvo S60, received 30% off MSRP (all incentives included) - Labor Day deals.

If there are $15k in incentives, then yes, $30k post incentive sales price is reasonable (and may still have a little room still).

You may get loyalty as well, which would lower that more.

Do you know by chance What are the incentives for Southeast, NC on the xc60 & xc90 this month thanks in advance

Best bet is to check Edmunds (since you’ll want RV/MF data to go with incentives) for the trim(s) you’re interested in, and you’ll want to be more specific. You basically just asked for incentives on 40 different vehicles.

1 Like

Build on Volvo site and see in payment estimator for 2020. For 2019 replace 2020 with 2019 in the URL on zip code page and reload. Or Edmunds, as suggested.

Thanks so very much