2020 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum - Eval

Make & Model: 2020 Volvo S60 - T6 Momentum w/ Premium Pkg, Protection Pack in Osium Grey
MSRP: $45,500
Selling Price: Not sure, didn’t get this figure.
Monthly Payment: $321 pre-tax, $349 post tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2,399 + MSDs (assume this is $3,250)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: Didn’t get the figure
Residual: Didn’t get the figure
Incentives: Didn’t get the figure
Region: Northeast

Just gauging thoughts on this, the T5 would be $302 a month with $2,350 DAS, I have not driven the T5 so I’m still probably leaning towards the T6. Just want to see if this falls in line with the other deals on here, ~$15k for 3 years isn’t bad for my first lease.

Just remember AWD S60s are all T6. T6 > T5 always.

I believe both are AWD, and yeah the supercharge makes a big difference I was shocked how quick it is for a 2.0.

1 Like

Any 2019 or newer Volvo S60 with T5 is front drive only.

Oh wow I had no clue, thanks for letting me know, just locked in on the T6 then.

1 Like

Look at 2019. There is a chance you can score a good deal on a T6 R, especially on a demo/loaner. Even better with MSDs

1 Like

2020 vs 2019, any differences? I fail to see any.

2019 is a full redesign, so 2020 is no different. But I did not compare every detail.

1 Like

Got you, think I may just stick with what I’ve got locked in here just to make it easier on the broker. Plus that Sports suspension has some hate online.

My son is driving just leased, November, '19 S60 R-design T6 awd, new, not fartcar, w/$50K msrp for $389/mo 36/12 with zero, zip, nada out of pocket. Literally drove away without opening wallet.

You’ll save significantly with a broker.

@Benedetto

1 Like

Ask your broker to get you T6 Inscription at modest 12% off. New one with $5k higher sticker than your 2020 MOM would be about the same:
+tax, dealer fee and registartion ($995 acq fee included in monthly)

Credit is more like 680

Here’s my son’s '19 S60 T6 R-design, <$390/mo, zero drive-offs.

2 Likes

Fantastic deal and the car looks great!

1 Like

Looking back I can’t believe how good of a deal this was compared to what I’m looking at rn for next year… tough market

1 Like

Indeed. Especially since my Polestar T60 R design is my favorite car of all ive ever owned. What are you thinking of replacing yours with?

Rather not bump threads with old deals so create a conversation about a Volvo deal that could not happen these days.

There are other threads to talk about what cars we are replacing our current ones with.