No Support on 2019 Volvo S60 this month?

This is the message I get from Edmunds Forums: “No support on the 2019 S60, this month.”
How else do I find out the MF and Residual?

That means the captive is no longer supporting leases on the 2019 models.

You’d have to lease through a third-party company.

2 Likes

There is no lease support for 2019s.

If you want to lease an S60, get that info for the 2020 and start shopping.

You can still lease 2019’s through Volvo but the lease flipped to 2020’s now. No use in leasing a 2019

.00192 and 37% for a T6 Mom S60 this month. Would you like to see the numbers?

You can still lease a 2019, but the prices are outta whack on them

6 Likes

What do you mean by outta whack?? Better off just negotiating a 2020 instead of 2019?? (I’m looking for a t5-momentum)

The MF shot up sky high, and RV dropped down to hell. 2020 numbers will be better.

I see what you mean… Just asked on edmund and they said for 24/15k the RV dropped to 43%!!! Holy crap that’s horrid haha. Ok, 2020 it is then!

How soon are you looking to get a car? What region are you in?

cali and within a month, why?

I’ll talk with my dealer to see if there’s a deal to be had with the shipping cost, I’ll pass it on if there is

Let me know too, cali too, my current lease ends in 3 weeks

Have you had the inspection? Considered extending?

A dealer just reached out to me on a Volvo S60 Loaner that I inquired about awhile ago that’s been sitting on the lot a number of months. Seems like still is available to lease.

Yes, but search here on 2019 leases. You will not want to lease any '19 Volvo with RVs in 30-40%

It won’t do any good at this point. Best to work on 2020’s

So any juicy deals on any 2020 S60’s? OP what have you got back so far?

Unsuccessful so far :frowning:

Since 2019 are being discounted i was thinking of maybe purchasing one, supposedly a dealer is discounting a 51k one to 33k,i but they are telling me if its for purchase it wont be that discount because lease is the greater , like everyone stated here there is no lease support for 2019 models, so im not sure why they are stating that.

When i asked to purchase they said just lease make a payment and then buyout the vehicle, but that just doesnt make sense to me. Maybe im wrong, maybe the dealer is trying to pull a bait and switch, what do you guys think?