As requested by many, here is the monthly updated BMW Programs for new cars for the NJ / NY / PA / CT Region.
MAY NUMBERS -
- Rebates increased and MONEY FACTOR DECREASED AGAIN! - Current MF is .00165
- No lease support on any 2018 models except M3 and M3CS
- APR Support on 2018 models still on (2018 Demos still have 1.49 finance buy rate 24 - 60mo finance)
- 2020 X3 and X4 lease support has been added as ordering guide for X3M and X4M released.
Commonly Asked Questions - Please Read before posting question!
- Loyalty is considered anyone currently with a BMW, Mini, BMW Motorcycle or Rolls Royce in the household or has owned one within the past 12 months.
- $1000 OL CODE IS NOT ALWAYS $1000 These are actually only $500 from BMW NA and $500 from dealer contribution so please do not be surprised if you have grinded out a deal and then only get $500 for the OL Code even though it states $1,000 on the email. There is a ton from the Metlife Stadium drive event. If you show up with an OL Code from California or the east coast and live in NJ I will not be able to validate it, the deal will not fund.
- Low mileage lease program (7500 miles per year) is eligible for the 6 series, 7 series, 8 series, i8 and X7 (Saves 1% off posted 10k residuals)
- Customers do not need to trade in the loyalty or conquest car in order to qualify for rebate.
- College grad is $1000 Lease credit not including M2, M3CS, M4CS or M5, must have graduated within the past 24 months or eligible for graduation within the next 6 months and have proof of income / letter of employment.
- Demos with 5000-7499 miles have no eligible rebates and posted residual reduction of -7%.
- Demos with 7500 - 9999 miles have no eligible rebates and posted residual reduction of 9%.
- Demos from 300 - 4999 miles are eligible for certain rebates but do have a mileage residual hit of $0.25 / mile.
- If you are interested in one of my new car / demo lease deals I can write the deal in any state (however all west coast deals will be redirected to a fellow BMW CA @BMW_Dave ), however you must sign and deliver in person. I will not cover any shipping fee nor handle shipping on your behalf.
- There is NO broker fee on any of my deals.
If you have any questions / inquiries I’d be glad to help get you into your new car or help field any questions in regards to BMW. Feel free to send me an email with what you’re looking for and I’ll get back to you whenever possible.