🚗 NJ BMW Programs! | New Car + Demo Deals Clearance | May 2019 | BMW Dealer - No Broker Fees

, ,

Any m3 2018 deals?

I sent an email

Finance support is still available. $5,500 APR credit plus $1000 loyalty in PA!

2019 3 series demos?

Unfortunately no, not yet. Will be posting them asap once available

There’s only two left on eastern region of US, they’re both Black / Black. I can run a number on them but they won’t be anything more crazy than what we saw last month.

I’m looking for a crazy x6 or 740 deal let me know, 1st month only 24 months 12k. Flexible on miles colors and options

2 Likes

Thanks. New 330i leasing out any good right now? My lease is coming to an end and trying to get out while loyalty stands

Yeah actually the 19 330 is leasing really strong. Great residual and good rebates, can be sub 500 with 0 cap cost reduction easily

any good deals on a 530i or e?

Bret
Which Open road BMW dealership are you located Edison or Morristown?

Regards
Scott

Just to confirm, college grad rebate cannot be used on M2, M3CS, M4CS or M5 ? First time I am seeing that

There’s also Roxbury and a 4th one somewhere else in NJ, IIRC.

He is BMW Roxbury.

looking to surprise my son with a bmw. im a single mom and cant afford the higher end of bmw vehicles (though im sure he would love one) so if you can guide me to a nice and affordable bmw lease, Id greatly appreciate it. you can email me @ polina1003@aol.com

@polina1003 Look into the x1 those we’re leasing very well recently.

i may get a bmw x1 for myself. i wanted to get him into a 3 series more of the coupe sedan.

Looking to get into either ‘18 or ‘19 X5 asap with the right deal…prefer ‘19
Thanks in advance

Sent you an email regarding 530/540 and x4/x6. Please get back to me when you can! Thanks.

Sent you a PM @bretbmw