New Years Special - 2019 Demo i8 Roadster $849 with $849 due at signing! Loyalty Included

Pending but I’ll let ya know otherwise. Got about 5 people in line

Took me 3 weeks from the moment I texted the owner of my 740 until it was delivered to my driveway, Charlotte to philly. At the same time I transferred my 328d and that took about 4 weeks bc I messed up something on the paperwork. Bmw was very easy to transfer through

2 Likes

I had no issues getting approved for an i8. My credit is 720. But I had 4 bmw leases over the last 2 years so I guess they take that into account. I fully thought I was going to get denied with low credit…damn Verizon stuck me with a $30 bill I didn’t know about for 6 months and when that hit my report it dropped me 50 points. Don’t ask me how that works…the credit bureau said it will take 30-60 days to fix the mistake by verizon

Bmw is literally the easiest and best for lease swaps.

I’ve taken over 6 BMW Leases in the last 24 months.

Always done within 7-21 days total. And when Mercedes wouldn’t approve me on a c43 bmw did on an m3 540 and 440 all at once.

2 Likes

A troll calling a very knowledgeable broker a troll is priceless. That guy has no clue what he’s talking about…

4 Likes

I’ve never seen a leasing company look at anything but credit score for their decision.

So you’ve never seen anyone get turned down for not having sufficient auto finance history (or no previous lease) on their credit report?

Or because their previous car payments weren’t nearly as high as the ones they are attempting to get into?

Or because they don’t have enough income?

Or because they don’t have a job?

Or because they aren’t a citizen or have sufficient visa status through the end of the lease term?

4 Likes

Or because of age.

2 Likes

Can’t discriminate based on age. I’m pretty sure it’s against the law.

If your referring to length of credit history that’s different.

It’s the same thing. 25 year old making a mill isn’t getting approved

I see your point.

but are credit checks based off the msrp of the vehicle or the total lease cost?

it’s based on the credit box (risk assessment by the bank)

I’ve never seen them check income, or verify job. That’s on the app, but they never verify. If you’re over 690 or so you just get approved as long as you don’t have previous repos on your credit. Shit I ruined my credit a 10 years ago with a failed business. It took me 2 years to go from 500ish to 775. Luckily the wife got approved for all we needed during that time. I never defaulted on a mortgage or auto loan. Just credit cars accounts.

1 Like

Not applicable to all brands. Honda / acura is very strict specially if u dont have an auto loan history or minimum 5 to 6 yr credit history.

Oh def I could see that with no auto credit score. And a 22hr old out of college. Ive just never seen it happen. You just state your job and income and they give anyone a car over 700 it seems. I’m certainly not saying that a smart thing. Defaults are high right now. I worked real estate in 2007-2011 and saw the implications of stated doc loans. Car repos are much less risk/carrying costs then mortgages though.

1 Like

Just to be clear, these were my questions:

That’s not what he said.

I got approved on 2 cars (BMW I8 and Alfa Romeo Giulia ) at the same time with no history of leasing or financing a car or a house or any student loans. Credit score was 824 at the time.

1 Like

No I haven’t bc I don’t work with people under 650 for ally and Toyota, or under 690 usbank. I might have a 1/2% rejection rate