New to leasing 2022 alfa Romeo Stelvio, or audi q5 or a lexus RX best deal/incentive

I m new to leasing I’m looking for money factor residual value or residual credits, if any should I be looking for on a 2022 alfa Romeo Stelvio, 36 month, 10,000 per month mile lease, zip code of 33020
or an audi q5 or a lexus RX
Thank you!!

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

2 Likes

Are you a bot , a potato , or a real person? Just asking.

6 Likes

Bottom line: finance the RX.

You’re wasting your time trying to lease any of these.

why? do you have any better idea? and thank you for taking the time to respond

lol I am a real person… just new at this… I will take your 2 cents if you are up for it :wink:

1 Like

I am using this page:

https://www.edmunds.com/alfa-romeo/stelvio/

You should read this READ ME FIRST: Getting Started With Leasehackr Forum - Meta - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Wrong link. You need to go to edmunds forums.

1 Like

Yeah, finance the RX.

1 Like

You do not want to lease an alfa over 24m
The rv goes way down and the mf triples

Btw who told you to put new to leasing? Thats a code word of a bot usually

1 Like

Well, YouTube copy paste, not necessarily a bot.

1 Like

Well so far he’s the first to respond, so the jury still out on it. Hehe

thank you so much! I have tried all those venues … while waiting for a response I’m on my way to a dealer that I found online has this special

Yes it was a YouTuber lol I’m trying my best to learn as much as I can

Don’t just go in to the dealer without have details worked out as to what a good deal should be.

That special is just a copy/paste of the manufacturer advertised special. It’s also a ridiculously expensive lease. You’re talking $800+ per month effectively on a $46k stelvio. That’s insanity… and that’s assuming that the dealer gives you a discount walking in off the street.

3 Likes

Stop watching youtube videos and stop going and talking to dealers.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!! While you’re at it, be sure to watch the LH video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjgvLxqcLfA) to brush up on how to most efficiently use the resources here.
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from the LH Calculator - Lease Program Query or Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

“On my way to the dealer”
Not the time to be learning about RV and MF!

3 Likes

Make sure you post pictures of the Alfa when you get it!

2 Likes

You do know there’s a FL broker who has an ALFA for you
Search in marketplace for this deal.

@autopia

Less down than that special and includes TTL.