New to leasing 2022 alfa Romeo Stelvio, or audi q5 or a lexus RX best deal/incentive

The audi north miami was not good…they have no incentives, no maintenance package and they offered me this… based on your comments above it is insanity lol I followed someones advice to get a financed quote for the rx I am at lexus right now…

Uploading: IMG_3453.heic…

Getting a good deal does not include randomly driving from dealer to dealer and asking them how much they want you to pay.

You shouldn’t step in the door of a single dealership without knowing exactly what deal you’re trying to get.

I am telling them what I want based on the edmund website… The MSRP that edmund says I should get… like the $44,000 for the alfa sprint 2022 10,000miles $429/month 24 month lease (I was saying 36 but one of you guys said it is better 24 months for the alfa) 0 down…even though everyone (dealers) have told me that it is better to trade in my car to avoid the taxes, pay less taxes… so I have $2000 towards that…and including the maintenance package + the milage…I have not gotten to that part of how to negotiate that extra miles. I am trying to plug in the numbers like you suggested on the lease program query.

I am also asking for the residual value, and how much they paid for the car and if they are making a commission on it.

You’re not following the instructions given. If you have gathered the residual value and mf from the edmunds forums as instructed, there’s no reason to ask the dealer for the residual value as you already know it.

What they pay and what commission they make is absolutely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is what the market will support on a selling price and that can only be gathered via research.

The only useful information you’ll find at edmunds is the rv/mf/incentives from the forums. The rest doesn’t matter.

Ok got it thank you! I will buy you coffee if you help me through this lol are you a dealer?

This is what Lexus offered: FYI if it helps anyone too I share it

$7K trade allowance on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

How much do you owe?

These are thousands of dollars over MSRP, not to mention whatever they’re gobbling up on your trade.

1 Like

No need and not a dealer, but thank you for the offer.

Instead, take the time to dive in to what we’re trying to share information wise here and please stop going to dealers until you have a deal agreed on.

Is this what you mean? about checking on edmund? 42 month $3855 drive off and monthly payment $688 10,000miles with a total maintenance package and she is giving me the price the same as the MSRP of 50665

she will take 2k since I owe 5k the carmax appraisal was 7k

The only useful information you’ll find on edmunds is on the edmunds forum where you post and ask for the rv/mf/incentives for your zip code.

In the case of the NX, that would mean posting here:

Ignore EVERYTHING else you come across on edmunds.

how about carvana, vroom, algo, shift, autonation, etc?

1 Like

got it! thank you! but the forums are not responding me there just you here lol

they take a little bit of time

Slow mode because the OP is just relentlessly replying to every post instead of actually following the advice given.

And apparently feels entitled to get answers both here and on Edmunds immediately

3 Likes

OP needs a broker or this is going to end badly.

1 Like

Your Alfa ad is a rip off. Even this is better https://www.westburyalfaromeo.com/ although probably not in your area, they have $499 with $2499 due at signing plus tax and DMV. Not saying you should take it, just an example. To understand down payments/cap cost reductions, your payment changes by $30 for each $1000 that you do or do not put down on a 36 lease. $800 a month on a $50K NX seems like a lot. For financing, they do not show you the APR.

Be careful putting so much equity in a lease (on a finance different matter), whether in the form of a trade in or cash. If the car is totaled or stolen you lose the equity (again only on a lease not a finance although it is always possible to be upside down on financing which is why there is GAP insurance, ask if included). If you own your old car definitely get prices as to how much it is worth. Lots of fees to register the car, seems excessive but I am not local to you so that may be normal for Florida I have no idea. As a general rule I would not put the VIN number of a car you own on a public forum. I would edit your post to block both vins but especially your old car

Many cars are currently not worth leasing because they jack up the MF. Also on the NX you are paying $2000 over MSRP, that is what market adjustment means

Have you read leasing 101? You’re wasting gas and time driving from dealer to dealer. How long was each visit? An hour or more? Just for them to throw bs numbers at you. I understand leasing can be confusing when new but I can’t tell if you’re not getting it or ignoring the advice given above. If you ask edmunds for the numbers for both 24 and 36 months or whatever term, you can input them into the leasehackr calculator and you can judge which term is best. Those quotes are crazy high, no dealer is going to offer a great deal. They’re in the business of making money. You have to be a sponge and soak up all the knowledge and advice here, take your time and understand leasing and the numbers. If you don’t it’s going to cost you. I’d suggest checking out the marketplace, there’s a lot of great brokers there who will get you a deal and make it so easy you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Good luck.