New DEAL Check! Audi Q4 E-tron 40 2024

Not if you ask the people living with one

https://www.edmunds.com/audi/q8-e-tron/2024/consumer-reviews/

1 Like

Oh noooooooo!! Not MAJOR range issues! It is so hard looking for an ev to lease and leave Tesla because range anxiety is real! Tesla range is ok however I’ve never been to a charger that didn’t work and didn’t charge quickly. I would just lease a Tesla iF Tesla lease return horror stories didn’t speak on insanely high fees (1-5k).

Back to the drawing board. This ev search is exhausting :weary: I love the EV life and I want an SUV that doesn’t give range anxiety.

How often do you go on roadtrips?

The EQE and BMW iX do much better on that metric.

And people like @z0lt3c have been using the non-Tesla charging networks on multiple road trips

2 Likes

I don’t do road trips just around the city. I currently have 2016 model S and the older tech battery has me constantly charging which is annoying. I would hate to get a new car based on range just to end up in the same boat.

Thank you however Not a fan of the eqe. The XI is out of budget I don’t want more than $700 a month max that I rather not pay that.

I might just drop down to an id4… idk

If you’re in a model S, why not an i4?

Great range!

1 Like

VW has many of the same issues as Audi. Definitely look at the Nissan Ariya and Hyundai Ioniq before signing on an ID4

The best thing in addition to their low payments is the shorter term (18 and 24 months)

1 Like

Model S IS HUGE!! The cargo space is phenomenal. The i4 is comparable to a model 3 and honesty the back seat is tight and I’m only 5’8 and sat behind the driver who is 5’4 so yea i4 too small.

lol I was just watching a Ariya YouTube video.

Deal check
2024 Q4 e-tron 50 q Premium +
MSRP $63,100
$500/month
Costco program
36 month, 10000 miles
0.00097 MF, 55% RV
10K rebates, 5k trade (2012 X3 with body damage on driver side door)
1st payment due at signing

Post your best attempt at the LH calculator

We have got down to 490/mo now.

Where is the Costco incentive and the $7500 rebate?

How much is your current car worth?

Get a better handle on what your trade is worth

1 Like

I know 2 owners. Both say 220 is the realistic number. Who drives more than 100 miles in a day on average?

Costco incentive is 3500, dealer rebates is 7500+2000.

Car is anywhere between 6-8k for good condition and mine has issues (cosmetic damage which will take 2k to fix, tpms not working, power tailgate not working) with 93k miles

You should break out the incentives and rebates in the calculator rather than applying them as % off of MSRP.

So basically, including the incentives/rebates and your trade in, you are paying more than MSRP. That seems like a pretty bad deal to me.

How am I paying more than MSRP? It’s 9000 (7500 EV credit and $2000 dealer rebate) + 3522 (Costco rebate). Even without the trade car is discounted 12,522