New DEAL Check! Audi Q4 E-tron 40 2024

Your right

Please don’t do that. Listen to all the advice here and see what can be had through brokers if you don’t want to learn about leasing on your own.

1 Like

:point_up:

Credit application is after you’ve finalized the terms and agreed on a deal, and please don’t go into a dealership until that’s already been done.

Understandably, any deal you make is subject to credit approval when it’s time to sign, but don’t reverse the steps.

3 Likes

Damn !!! Smh

Smh!!! I literally saw this after I applied. I have reached out to a few brokers however I have not found one that services the southeast (not Florida).

We serve southeast.

1 Like

2023 pre certified lease
IMG_0140

What do yall think?

That is honestly not bad for a Q4 etron in general.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Is this a retired loaner, or you leasing a used (CPO) car?

03/23/2023 30 mi Las Vegas, NevadaNevada

Las Vegas, NevadaMotor Vehicle Dept.

Las Vegas, NevadaLas Vegas, NV * Title issued or updated

• Registration issued or renewed
  • First owner reported
  • Titled or registered as personal lease vehicle

Sooo I think it was a trade in. Which is odd because I thought it was only for loaners registered only by the Dealership and less than 10k miles.

Hi! I asked for the Costco incentive which took off an additional $2200 off to bring the zero down payment to 621.

Hmmm… Hard to say how this compares then. Normally used leases are terrible b/c they have really horrible RV and quite a high MF. But, in an absolute sense, this doesn’t look bad.

On an unrelated note, my own opinion is that it’d be more helpful if you didn’t completely delete your original post and offer and replace it w/ the completely new offer. Posters probably won’t remember what your original deal was, and users trying to get data to put together their own deals won’t benefit from what you had posted previously (and then deleted or replaced).

You can just post the new deal as a subsequent post (as you did in post #28).

1 Like

Where did you see the costco incentive? I don’t see anything in their website.

You have to search their list of participating dealerships. https://www.costcoauto.com/

I haven’t deleted anything. The original deal is there under the picture in the headline. I did try to do a new post and the Mods merged the two post which lead to me posting the new quote in comments. I’m brand new so maybe I’m misunderstanding.

Also everyone is saying the same about used car lease MF. I’m beginning not to trust the numbers. I believe it could possibly be a bait and switch once my credit is pulled.

Maybe. If you do move forward w/ this, double check the contract to make sure it matches the numbers you were presented and be prepared to walk if they pull something funny in finance.

1 Like

Thank you! I will give an update tomorrow.

The dealership seem slimy so I not even dealing with them

Q8 E-Tron premium Base model

Discounts and rebates
$8000 for selling super slow
$7500 ev credit
$5000 National Audi credit

I like the Q8 etron more. It has better reviews. I have not found a broker in southeast. I have seen Q8 monthly payments $550. I’m thinking if I change the trim maybe the residual will lower the payment…… idk Definitely want the monthly payment to go lower.