Window Tint 499.00
Total Purchase 53,508.00
Taxable Fees (Estimated) 99.00
Doc Fee 799.00
GATAVT 1,605.90
Non Tax Fees 46.00
Balance 54,452.00

Just a quote I haven’t pulled credit.
I put the numbers in the calculator and it is not adding up to the monthly payment.

Welcome to the forum.

Is this a Q4 e-tron?

Please post your best attempt at the calculator.

How does the effectively monthly compare with other deals for the same model posted here?

1 Like

$7500 of the $9k is a rebate. Add ons make it a over MSRP deal

Pass

The window tint I’m sure I can get taken off. The tire and dent package I would keep however $1999 price tag I believe that is too high. Are those the add ons you was referring to?

Hi thank you for replying. I have posted the link to the lease calculator.

There are times I read these and ask myself if these are real. You found this site… you’re capable of clicking your mouse to the marketplace page, and it is slap you in the face obvious this is a terrible deal.

Thanks. I know it is a bad deal. Advice on how to negotiate it to a good deal.

Go to the marketplace page and search Audi. Find similar deals and try to negotiate it. If that fails, hire a broker. Many great ones on this site.

1 Like

How much is it actually worth? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Even if it replaces a set of tires at lease-end

AND you can time your need for tires exactly for that moment (which you can’t)

… the most expensive set of four 19s for this car on discounttire.com is

And since you wouldn’t choose the most expensive tires on a car you’re turning in, the break-even point is probably somewhere around seven “free” tires and three “free” wheels, plus multiple “free” dents that exceed the size of a credit card, because those are considered normal wear and tear.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying. I have a quote from another dealership and the same package dent and tire was $1349. My biggest worry are the dent and scratches. I live in the city and there is constant construction.

That ship has probably sailed with this dealer.

Click on Marketplace

1 Like

Minor dents and scratches are considered normal wear, and aren’t chargeable at lease-end.

If you have major damage, you’ll file an insurance claim.

That doesn’t leave much in the middle to cover for $1,349.

One paintless dent repair OOP will run you ~$125.

So in order to come out ahead on that you’d have to avoid paying OOP for 12 or more dents that are too small for insurance but large enough to charge you for at inspection.

Please don’t waste your money on this crap. You will not come close to breaking even on this.

3 Likes

Thank you for fully explaining it. I will ask for it to be removed from now on.

1 Like

Just a quote

Where is the dealer discount? All I see is the $7500 rebate. Also seems to be $2200 between Net Price and Balance. What is this for?

Please post all deal checks and all questions related to your current vehicle search in this one thread.

How does this quote compare to the Marketplace ?

This is a different car with a different trim hence the price difference but ok

I see now I should have changed the trim in the heading

Your strategy doesn’t change … you could be looking for ID4 or Ariya or whatever and the playbook is the same

I’m about to actually do a credit application. I figure once I do that then I can really itemize the numbers and talk about the MF. Thank you for pointing that out.