2019 BMW 330i MSRP 54k - possible deal $584/mo with 3000 cash down

Hey everyone, I am very new to this forum. Thanks everyone here that I learn a lot.

I got a possible deal(which they say could not promise…) from a dealer for a new blue 2019 330i with M sport, premium and executive parckage. The deal initially is 782/mo 3000 down, which is crazy. Now they make concession to 584/mo 3000down(drive off). How much guys do you think I could negotiate for?

It is a 36/10k, the MF dealer claim is 0.00225 which I dont think so. They didn’t put all the rebate/discount but just say that I need to pay 43% for the car in three years. A verbal claim.

This is a model, it is hard to bargain…

Need a lot more info but I would not pay anywhere close to that amount for a 330i. How many months? what the MF and dealer discount versus rebates?

Sorry forget to put more info.

It is a 36/10k, the MF dealer claim is 0.00225 which I dont think so. They didn’t put all the rebate/discount but just say that I need to pay 43% for the car in three years. A verbal claim.

I saw some 18 320i could have below 300 deal.

Do you have any thoughts about what BMW car I can lease for 550/mo. a 4 series?

Spend a few minutes searching on here. I see you’re in NorCal like me but just get your car from SoCal. There are tons of good contacts for what you’re looking for on here.

You’re not going to get a good deal on a brand new car with significant change over the prior year’s model. If you like it, go for it and see how much they’ll come down on price, but just know you’re not going to “hack” it.

1 Like

I guess you mention the right thing.

I may not be going to hack a car with new model.

I’ve bought and leased quite a few cars in my time but I’ve never had a dealer say I have to pay 43% of the car (or whatever %) over 3 years. That’s a really odd argument to use.

1 Like

Yeah.

I think dealers are very vague to claim the details in a deal but just give you a number, and then put various reasons to make it look valid

I am also looking at a 2019 330i. The current residual for 36/15k is 57%. Maybe that is where the salesman is getting the 43% statement from. However, the residual is 60% for 36/10k, so who knows where the salesman is coming from.

1 Like

Correction…you WILL not. There’s no “may” about it.

Get as many details as possible. Then come back to the table to discuss here. Like someone else said, you’ll have to pay to play on a 19. That doesn’t mean you need to pay for their boat payment either though.

Here’s what you should aim for
NYCLIFE

That’s a horrible deal. You should hope it sinks in the canal

3 Likes

I just want to thank you <3 and other like you for making it possible for dealers to take huge losses for my leases.

Thanks again!