NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

Oh shush. It’s even further than the other one. It’s supposed to be closer and central to include more people!

Put up the vote @AP919

We will need to start the chapter “East side of Hudson”
But yeah, I did think to have it closer this time to take care of myself and try to include @AP919

Central/coastal NJ and NNJ/NYC/westchester/Fairfield are going to have to be two different meetups at two different places.

Someone mentioned Nyack for the latter group and that could work.

Aren’t you in Rockland? I think you voted that when. I had the poll up.

This should be as comprehensive of a list as is possible.

Please vote where you live so we can figure out what’s best for people.

• Northern NJ (Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Essex, Morris, Union, Middlesex)
  • Central NJ (Somerset, Hunterdon, Monmouth, Ocean, Mercer)
  • Rockland County
  • Northern Westchester
  • Central Westchester
  • Lower Westchester (south of 287, but including Port Chester, Purchase, Rye Brook, etc.)
  • Western Fairfield
  • Eastern Fairfield
  • Other CT
  • Manhattan
  • Other NYC boroughs
  • Nassau
  • Suffolk

0 voters

Sorry, Is Stamford Eastern Fairfield or Western?
I only knew it as Southern Fairfield county

Western. I was trying to have as few options as possible but still cover everything possible!

Ok, will vote it as such.

Based on the last time we polled before previous meetup it was heavily Northern NJ. And there always be either Souther NJ or east side of Hudson tug of war.
We can have rotating event - one meet up closer to us and next close to souther NJ.
This way those in Central/Northern can participate in either and those further out participate every other time unless time allows to for a longer drive.w

1 Like

Ok, let’s ask the question differently

If it’s Oct 12th, lunch, 12 pm, somewhere in Nyak, would you come?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If no, why? Date or time? The location stays the same.

Apologies if you can’t make it there. The next one will be somewhere closer to central J.

How about Oct 19?

I thought @AP919 would not be around after mid-month. Wanted to meet in person our in-house tax law expert :slight_smile: I’ve seen brokers, trusted hackers and people who got $50 Cruze last time around:rofl:

What are other people okay with? I can do the 19th. These two weekends are my “in-between” from visitors.

19th looks ok to me so far.

So are we doing this this weekend?

I’m down. Nyack?

Works for me. Just where?

There is a BMW driving event in Monticello going on all day on the 19th. Is anyone else going?

What are the details on that?