NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

Central nj please! I only have a 7500 mile lease :cry:

1 Like

Just swap it😀

@Lvs23

I would prefer Sunday if possible.

Westchester is closest to me but i will come over anywhere we get together.

If people want to avoid going through GW bridge from either side, I suggest meeting in Nyack, NY so none of the guys need to use the GW bridge as NJ folks can use parkway/thruway and CT/Westchester guys can take Tappan Zee and I know its named after Coumo now but we still call it Tappan Zee.

2 Likes

Love the Nyack call…Growler and Gil my suggestion!!

Nyak can actually work for me.
@AP919?

Central NJ would be preferable for me, although further north could work in certain circumstances.

Nyack is fine. I don’t pay to cross the bridge, since I have to pay for at least 20 trips, and I don’t make that many each month!

What are people considering “central NJ” anyway? I don’t count Secaucus etc. as central. That’s northern NJ.

Dono. I’m not an expert on NJ.

@Orangeman96 @aronchi @ElectricEliminator
Nyak?

Please no. Hour 30

Damn… how far is that central J…
:flushed:

Central Jersey is Bridgewater imo

We’d probably lose more people than we’d gain, TBH.

As I was telling @AP919, the west side of the tappanzee might be the best bet to get folks from NJ plus west Chester and Fairfield

How about Freehold? That’s basically the center of Central Jersey.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate:( If it would be more than 1 hour each way I may have to sit this one out.

Is it essentially me and @AP919 east of Hudson?

Who else is west of Hudson/NJ?

Could do the one in Bridgewater near the Bridgewater mall. or another would be North Brunswick. Thats more central.

You guys should do something near EWR. When you’re done and all find your cars on blocks, you can do a group buy on something new.

#LH MAGA

5 Likes

Woodbridge has a Buffalo Wild Wings right near the Best Buy on Route 1

I actually thought that Redd’s Biergarten in Newark or New Brunswick would be a good idea, but you have to contest with New Brunswick/Newark and the parking situation. Arooga’s on Route 18 near New Brunswick would be a decent spot in terms of parking, etc though.

Not a good place for a car enthusiast meetup, but every deli connoisseur should try the #5 sandwich at Hobby’s in Newark at some point

1 Like

That’s 60 miles from White Plains - each way. Pass.