NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

What are the details on that?

registration is closed for it but it was essentially a free track day

either @Orangeman96 or @HN308 had a suggestion in this thread.

@nextlevelautobrokers let me know next time. you taking the M4CS or transferred out of it?

They would love my S60 at that. Hah.

m4cs gone
i8 roadster needs to go!

The track day, they give you a car to whip around in yay!

1 Like

Not familiar with restaurants in Nyack so just looking around Yelp. This looks good

Donā€™t anticipate as large a turnout as last time so I donā€™t think we need a chain restaurant with a large parking lot.

1 Like

Iā€™m good for Nyak this Saturday and Sushi!

1 Like

Canā€™t do Monticello - thatā€™s like 2 hours each way for me.

1 Like

way too far guysā€¦

Mybsuggestion was a craft beer restaurant called Growler and Gil. The sushi place sounds cool.
Unfortunately its my wedding anniversary this weekend so Im no go.

SMART man. Make good choices :slight_smile:

Mine was this weekend. The deals I did on Saturday paid for a nice time so I was excused for being on my phone lol

We will have next one closer to you :slight_smile:

Slava, Iā€™m very upset. Can the next one be on brighton beach?

Sincerely,
Misha

1 Like

That would be best :slight_smile: If only NJ crowd was willing to treck over Hudson bridges.
My wife will schedule her haircut that date and kids will visit relatives :slight_smile:

ā€œRelatives.ā€

Come on, the only ā€œvisitingā€ in Brighton Beach is visiting the fish (Iā€™m part Russian, so totally allowed to joke.).

Oh Brighton. Went to HS around there, half the kids I went to school with become lease brokers within the same zipcode.

Yes and now I undercut them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha GOOD!!

Iā€™m sure there are still clients who would like to pay more because if you are getting something cheap from this one Russian guy - there must be something wrong there.

1 Like

You left your wife to look after a 4yr old while on crutches last time, I figured youā€™d permanently moved into the dog house

Btw can you tag any of the previous attendees (if you remember their usernames) in your next reply?

3 Likes