:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

5 Likes

:broccoli::broccoli::broccoli:

:rofl: :see_no_evil:

NY/NJ/CT warā€¦ready, set, go!

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the over/under 3 people attend :grin:

1 Like

If only 3 people respond they are definately going, it will be cancelled, really hoping for 5 to 10

Does it have to be a sit down restaurant? I think itā€™s easier to visit a car show with food trucks or something and let everyone choose their own from among several vendors

I think adding east-west travel on top of north-south makes it more inconvenient.

1 Like

@max_g. Nope, doesnā€™t have to be sit down restaraunt at all, food trucks/event would be cool, let me check of any food truck festivals going on somewhere in the region.

PS trying to edit original post to add more locations but it wont let me, says I cant edit a poll within 5 min??

Added updated Region poll, last time, please vote.

@max_g. Found a few including 1 in central New Jersey off of route 287ā€¦

Done:) donā€™t really care much about mileage. Have 10k and last lease was turned with 25k out of 30k allowed.

1 Like

This thread has officially made me think of this songā€¦

1 Like

There is no way everyone is going to be happy with day/time/location so just going to pick a place and be done.

Yupā€¦thatā€™s what I said about 80 comments ago :D.

Youā€™re aiming at too large of a geographic area.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be down for something in CT. Maybe Fairfield county?

Since I live in Central NJ I was trying to be inclusive of other parts on the tri-state. So if I make it. New Jersey meet up, Iā€™m afraid it would only be 3 or 4 people. @mp11477 what would you suggest, retitle it as Central New Jersey meetup and hope people north/south/east/west of here can drive the miles to get here?

Honestly Iā€™m down for this Bridgewater food truck festival but itā€™s unfair as I live 15min from there.

if people are mentioning Bergen County, what about the Garden State Plaza in Paramus (couldnā€™t be on a sunday though since everything is closed)

central jersey would work for me as well, but Bergen County might work for people in NY

1 Like

I would totally do that on a Thursday, since I often hit Bloomies down the street on the way home.

Yes, thatā€™s what I would do. Central NJ meetupā€¦all are welcome though (or something along those lines).

You have MD, VA, MA, etc in your initial post. Youā€™re talking hours of driving for the one furthest away depending on where itā€™s located. Thereā€™s not going to be a central spot for an area that large. The more area you include, the harder itā€™s going to be to come to a consensus on where to meet. Person A wonā€™t go to Bergen County, so you move it to New Brunswick. Now, Person B wonā€™t drive that far. Youā€™re fighting a losing battle.

1 Like

Iā€™m in for the Garden State Plaza for lunch or even dinner meetup on a weekday. FYI, the eateries and the AMC are open on Sunday too.

1 Like

I canā€™t do lunch because Iā€™m in Hoboken for work, but I can definitely do dinner. Thursdays are preferred, but Mondays and Tuesdays work too.