NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

Funny, I did suggest Rutts Hutt a few posts ago which is also right there about 5 blocks away in Rutherford. Think this is a good option but a Tuesday could be tough for most with families etc?

That would involve route 3.

:scream:

Correct.

It appears majority are from North Jersey so far by poll results at this time. I propose making this North Jersey and surrounding areas meet up. Sorry to those further east, south, west, north etc.

By the poll results for day/time it looks like lunch on Sat. July 20th is in the lead.

I donā€™t think I would call anywhere on the main land easy to get to from LI lol. My co worker lives on the North Shore and it can take her up to 3 hours to drive the ~30 miles trip home from North Jersey (Hackensack), even if she leaves at like 3:30 PM.

1 Like

I would prefer to meet in Central/North Jersey. Thereā€™s a good restaurant in Berkeley Heights called Trap Rock Restaurant and Brewery.

Thanks for suggestionā€¦Iā€™m 10 min from Trap Rock here in Basking Ridge, go there alot but its a bit pricey and parking is tight. Chimney Rock would be better option there.

I have closed the polls and made a decision as the top options are:
NORTH JERSEY
SAT. JULY 20TH
LUNCH, AFTERNOON

(Sorry to those far north,south,east,west but everyone is welcome to attend!!!)

We will meet on SAT. JULY 20TH somewhere in the Rutherford, Bergen County Area in North Jersey, Location TBDā€¦
Options include Redds Alehouse, many dining options on Route 3, Meadowlands Racetrack, etc. Please post any ideas on where you would like to meet in reply.

Thank you!

Have a great time everyone! If anyone is up for a weekday lunch instead, just let us know.

Thank you @Electrifi38 if you want to get an afternoon weekday thing going, let me know. Would also be interested.

I live 5 minutes from sunset pub and grill and I will say its a great spot and you can even reserve outside seating. I will be up for a meet if we all meet there for sure! Be happy to share my lease hack deal i got on my 2019 AUDI S4 PP also.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Connecticut, but I might be interested if i have nothing going on that day.

Please shoot me a DM on here if you are planning on attending or tentatively planning on comming. We will nail down a location prior. Thank you.

Sorry you decided to organize this yet? :grin:

LOL, Iā€™m awful at this stuff, if anyone much more qualified than I wants to assist,et me know. @mp11477 are you in NJ, comming to this???

Iā€™m on the other end of PA :slight_smile:

Pittsburgh Area?

1 Like

The steel city.

1 Like

So far we got 3 attending, please shoot me a DM if you can come!!!

Update, we are up to 5 Hackrs who have confirmed coming. Please send me a DM if you can make it!!!

How do those attending feel about meeting at the Meadowlands Racetrack, huge parking lot, many drink and food options inside, admission may be free on Saturday or $1.

1 Like

To generate more interest, if you attend the NE NJ (and surrounding areas) LeaseHackr Meetup, I will personally buy you your 1st soda/beer/wine beverage of your choice ($8 and under) at the Meadowlands Racetrack or location we decide.

Letā€™s Go Hackrs, surely there are more than 5 of us in NE NJ (or surrounding areas) that want to meet and show off our Hackr Deals???

Please shoot me a DM if you can attend!!!

3 Likes