NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

I’ve actually never gotten pulled over in NJ without a front plate with any of my vehicles…but I’ve heard of people getting pulled over for it.

Hah, I have a one bedroom apartment, and I live in White Plains, so not sure you guys would schlep up here anyway.

How’s to the parking situation :grin:?

There is some street parking, but we also have a garage and guests can park there.

So touched and delighted to see the growth and strength of this community! Looks
a lot of fun! Hopefully @michael and I will get to join one of these meetups soon. The row of cars you managed to park together is impressive!

3 Likes

You had the E46 M3 right? One of the cleanest I’ve seen!

Fall drive up the Hudson… :ok_hand: no lie

3 Likes

They say the reason we have all this traffic is so people could enjoy our beautiful views longer.

2 Likes

Congrats on meetup, looks like everyone had great fun! I wish I could’ve gone too. Will definitely try to make to the next one in tri-state area. :+1::+1:

1 Like

@michael @littleviolette. Something that came up at out Hackr meetup was a way to share the Hackr brand with the general public, like tshirts or hats, do you guys know anyone who can print out LH hats or tshirts? I would buy them if you could sell them, woukd be great to represent Hackr out in public!!!

1 Like

Funny, how this great idea has never came up before. I’d get one too:)

1 Like

Who is who in the pic?

Wished I could’ve joined you guys but I had to go to Long Island that day. I would’ve sported my new Infiniti QX60 courtesy of Hiroiz

1 Like

@xheesh the hackrs at the meetup :slight_smile:
Sorry, I dont know exactly who is who in the picture, too many beers and heat stroke that day.

Yes thank you for the compliment on the e46 m3. renzmari

So…

Is it too early to start talking next one?
@Orangeman96 @AP919

Some time Oct/Nov?

2 Likes

Nope.

I’m available next weekend, the first and second weekends in October, possibly the 3rd, and I’m here until the Monday before Thanksgiving.

Damn. You guys are good.

2 failed New England meetups so far

Maybe fall will be better :confused:

2 Likes

Mike, you need to come down to Fairfield county since so many of your deals going here anyways:)
It’s only 3 hour hike each way.

Second weekend of October sounds interesting. Need to check family calendar:)