NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

as you can see in pics I keep my plate off. I had one of those workaround mounts but the screws were too close to my precious bumper lol so I am chancing it now

This is awesome guys!

Really makes me want to put together a Boston based meetup.

Big time FOMO

@Bostoncarconcierge
You were represented with that cement taco:)

1 Like

It looks great!!

@blablabla was fascinated that it had hitch setup already installed and I could tell him it is was standard or not

Yeh! Most higher end ones come w it

What a solid ride, @Lvs23 needs to do some offroading

And again, thank you for @HN308 and @nextlevelautobrokers picking up the tab, really awesome meeting all of you!!! Looking forward to the next one - in less heat.

3 Likes

I was wondering how the tab was going to work.

Thereā€™s usually at least one person in every group who complains that the bill isnā€™t split fairly because the guy at the end of the table ate two more chicken wings than everyone else.

1 Like

I dont associate myself with those types of people. Part of what people pay for is the experience.

So, when we do the Boston meetup, if you plan on countinā€™ your wings, or paying your share with a coupon, best not to show up.

I left the tip :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For only $10 extra per month for such trim, hehe:)

Wasnā€™t there someone who said he would be open to a Tuesday or Thursday or something? Maybe @Electrifi38?

I can pretty much always do those days after work since Iā€™m home the next days and donā€™t care when I get home.

No issues w this crowd, not only was the bill very reasonable given the 13+ members who showed up, but everyone rushed to throw cash/credit cards when we asked for the bill.

agree w @max_g, we gotta put another one of the calendar and have @michael and @littleviolette join us. NYC is beautiful in the fall (thats a terrible lie to get you to fly hereā€¦)

Great event!

1 Like

It was awesome meeting everyone!! Thanks @Orangeman96 for organizing this. Great group of people and some great conversations were had. Looking forward to the next one!

Yes, it was me to do a weekday. Sorry I couldnā€™t come yesterday but itā€™s great to see how strong and friendly the get together went. I think weā€™d need to do another poll to see what locality works for the attendees.

1 Like

I work in Hoboken, so really anywhere around there, Bergen etc. is fine, as long as itā€™s not too far west.

Letā€™s just crash at her house.

@Orangeman96

Thanks a lot for setting this meet up. It was nice seeing so many hackrs in person. Some old timers and some brand new to the forum.

Looking forward to the next meet.

1 Like

Iā€™m a new member that decided to go to the get together in Secaucus NJ @ the Buffalo Wild Wings. I am glad that I did I was able to meet a bunch of fine gentlemen that were very welcoming to one and all. Special thanks to Discountsales, Hn308, Max_g, for answering so many of my questions. Orangeman for putting the event together, it was a pleasure spending time with all of you.

6 Likes