NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

Thank you to all the Hackrs who were able to come today! Appoligoes if I missed anyone, please post that you were here!

LVS2394
Dewey Lima
Discount Sales
Azure
Renz Mari
Max_G
Zh
Falcon01
Orangeman96
HN308
BBalks
BlaBlaBla
Serd

12 Likes

Awesome, guys. Hope it was a great time. I apologize, I was up at the crack of dawn schlepping a Murano to NYC and it took forever…

1 Like

Doesn’t include everyone but here is an indoor pic. Had a great time meeting everyone and talking shop.

Thanks to @Orangeman96 for all the effort putting it together (and the first round) and @nextlevelautobrokers and @HN308 for picking up the tab!!!

15 Likes

No problem! I’m sure you’ll join us next time!!!

1 Like

Thank you, @Orangeman96, for putting this all together! So nice meeting everyone!

14 Likes

thanks @Orangeman96 for organizing, was a great day! good thing we had the AC couldn’t last more than 15 minutes in the heat haha

4 Likes

It was great meeting you all!
Thanks @Orangeman96 for rallying troops!

Looking forward to the next one!

2 Likes

Agreed 100%

There’s already talk of another one in the fall and I’m in

@michael and @littleviolette need to come meet the east coast crew

11 Likes

The one in the middle with his leg up must be Orangeman. Or max_g :grin:

That’s @Orangeman96 :slight_smile:

Yup yup, im the crazzy azzz

I figured :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Takes a crazy one to lead the troops:)

@nextlevelautobrokers why destroy that beautiful front bumper with a license plate???

1 Like

I didn’t drill into the front of the bumper but underneath so it wouldn’t show if removed.

I don’t need a reason for the popo to pull me over :innocent:

1 Like

As far as I’ve seen on the road BMW badge is already enough to be pulled over:)

It can only be a secondary offense, not a primary. and they usually let exotics go.

Tell that to some of the NJ town cops haha

TACOS FOR EVERYONE!!! LOL
Thank you @Bostoncarconcierge

2 Likes

Just saw this, sorry I missed it. Flew into Newark this afternoon on business, and would have taken an earlier flight and Lyft over if I had seen it.

Lots of nice metal there glinting in the blistering hot sun!