Mustang Mach-E GT Negative Equity Options

I didnā€™t realize things had changed. Cuz with my last Mustang, ford dealers were 3-5k under the online ones. Iā€™ll check today

But since Iā€™m CA, no tax credit. Frequently changing cars becomes exhortbitantly expensive if purchasing , because of situations like these

2022 model year? Or did you get a leftover 2021?

10chars

Just curious: are you intentionally dodging the carfax question? Was this car in an accident?

I didnā€™t see a carfax question ā€¦ weird. Anyways, no the car is completely clean.

1 Like

:oncoming_automobile: :fox_face:

We asked because

Oh that. Yes I got the scratch cleared up. Nothing on carfox. Took it to a detailing shop, took $200. But it was the other one

1 Like

Well weā€™ll weā€™ll. My local ford dealer

1 Like

Looks like your local Ford guy can use some srs ChatGPT.

Reading that was like listening to a headache.

1 Like

Soon most of the salespersons will be replaced by chatgpt

Donā€™t lie to us
Itā€™s Tuesday

1 Like

The amount of time Iā€™d said this to others on this forumā€¦ and finally Im at the receiving end of my own medicineā€¦

BTW, Im down to 8k negative now. Trying to push to under 5ā€¦Then seal the magical unicorn EQS before it escapes again

iirc you wanted to buy a few Mach e Mr baller :joy:

1 Like

Can get more detail with the right info but it ainā€™t lookin pretty.

Can someone please share the MMR or auction data on the 22 mach-e select RWD? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

The 22 select awd that Carvana paid me 53k for in October is still languishing on their site for 44k now.

These are nice rides but not for the crazy markupsā€¦ now prices are back closer to where Ford originally priced them at launch.

2 Likes

Does the co-pilot and Pano roof add value?
Yeah it aint pretty. Top offer I have is just shy of 52k

The manhein numbers donā€™t change? Still its something. lol
Co-pilot was a 3k option!