Mustang Mach-E GT Negative Equity Options

Looks like your local Ford guy can use some srs ChatGPT.

Reading that was like listening to a headache.

1 Like

Soon most of the salespersons will be replaced by chatgpt

Donā€™t lie to us
Itā€™s Tuesday

1 Like

The amount of time Iā€™d said this to others on this forumā€¦ and finally Im at the receiving end of my own medicineā€¦

BTW, Im down to 8k negative now. Trying to push to under 5ā€¦Then seal the magical unicorn EQS before it escapes again

iirc you wanted to buy a few Mach e Mr baller :joy:

1 Like

Can get more detail with the right info but it ainā€™t lookin pretty.

Can someone please share the MMR or auction data on the 22 mach-e select RWD? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

The 22 select awd that Carvana paid me 53k for in October is still languishing on their site for 44k now.

These are nice rides but not for the crazy markupsā€¦ now prices are back closer to where Ford originally priced them at launch.

2 Likes

Does the co-pilot and Pano roof add value?
Yeah it aint pretty. Top offer I have is just shy of 52k

The manhein numbers donā€™t change? Still its something. lol
Co-pilot was a 3k option!

Thank you! Could you please check if adjusting the mileage to 3000 increases the value of the vehicle? Additionally, I want to confirm if my interpretation of the screenshot is correct - does it mean that the maximum offer I can expect when selling my vehicle is the target auction price($36050)?

$12k negative equity is a years worth of payments, itā€™s a lease, ride it out.

I see you got Offer $8k, used car pricing is going up, try some local dealers see if you get to the $5k youā€™re looking for.

1 Like

That is the most likely scenario, unless I can swap it for something MUCH MUCH cheaper

The market definitely has collapsed for Mach-Esā€¦ but it is improving lately as my local Ford dealer has sold their new and used MMEs which did sit for 30-60 days between Dec-Jan. Prices may blip up a bit.

I traded away a GTPE in early Oct 2022 at the peak - $72K (paid $69K old MSRP). It sold 3 days later I heard for $75Kā€¦ used. Yikes.

I happy to keep my Mach-E Premium AWD ER with two tax credits (due to trading in GTPE) at $368/month (2.25% Ford Options) and $100/month in insurance. Itā€™s more practical than my BMW i4 which cost twice as much to insure.

At $1100/month, did you put any money down? I guess notā€¦

2 Likes

Any numbers yet on 2023 Mach E premium 1500 miles. Thanks.

Nothing showing up yet on 23, but a few comps getting long in the tooth in the 60ā€™s.

3 Likes

5k downā€¦Thanks to CA taxes. I paid 63 for mine plus tax and fees. 71k total
The second I bought for 72k, I sold for 69k or something but will get the credit for

Kind of strange they are going for 60k+ when new ones are available in the lot in the 50k range with fed money on top.

1 Like