Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

:laughing: That makes the Cayenne even sweeter. I personally love the vehicle, and I think it is one of the best SUV’s on the market. The quality of the build, the aesthetics, the driving experience… and believe it or not, it is actually VERY capable off-road.

The dealer’s inventory does not surprise me at all; the Macan and Cayenne are the bread & butter units. The 911 is absolutely legendary, but I would tend to agree.

7 Likes

Dream trucks:

1 Like

Terrible picture, but I saw my first Plaid today. Ironically, I focused on the disintegrating yoke. Someone’s either been holding on for dear life or the build quality is terrible (probably both). :joy:

1 Like

This person wants to watch the world burn. Look at those cans inside.

2 Likes

Unless things have changed, that tractor spinner is illegal in Cali.

Is that grape crush and sprite zero sugar?

2 Likes

I believe its allowed if you only have one hand

1 Like

they wore off the fake leather already

Basically cheating, but a McLaren Elva, and a bunch of other stuff @ Gumball 3000, Dubai.

Edit: the shmee video dropped

Exotics at Dania (formerly Las Olas)

What a day …

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tQZoT7aHuv-f84L5XwvmTehv3ivU05BD?usp=share_link

Totally forgot about last week’s brewery run…seen in Russian River Brewing parking lot, as I come out to check on my Jeep charging, I see a bright vision in the distance:

11 Likes

There plenty of Ferraris around Greenwich but have not see one of these in forever. Bring memories of Miami Vice from 80ties

8 Likes

My uncle had a red testarossa. We used to ride in it as kids. Had a great sound! He sold it probably 20 plus years ago. They’ve certainly gone up in price since then.

3 Likes

Nice 348……

Great 348. Those engine drops services is why you do not see many of them.

Brand new 2023 M330i

1 Like

Nothing says class like “Newark”!

4 Likes

Dunno…looks like my Jetta with a spoiler. Actually, looks Camry-ish.