Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Let’s create some more uplifting and fun threads.

I couldn’t believe I saw this in person. If you’ve seen what is arguably the best episode of Top Gear ever, you’ll know what it is.

Spotted in Woodstock, NH. Right around the corner from https://www.woodstockinnbrewery.com/

14 Likes

My man Chris @Mazdax605 - I know you have some good content for this :slight_smile:

Oh man, I remember that episode.

Ok, this isn’t really unique - because in a few months they’ll be everywhere, but I didn’t wanna make my own topic for this.

Unfortunately, my wife really wants one.

4 Likes

3 Likes

LaFerrari in front of another LaFerrari

8 Likes

One of my favorite LH members, Jeff (I cannot remember his handle)-Paging you to post some Defenders please :slight_smile:

8 Likes

omfg a FERRARI LAFERRARI EN FRENTE DE ANOTHER FERRARI LAFERRARI

Best car/worst name award :trophy::1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Stealing cartographers jobs like :nail_care:t2::robot:

2 Likes

Apparently it’s supposed to just be called LaFerrari, not Ferrari Laferrari. :man_shrugging:Just like they chose Enzo Ferrari instead of Ferrari Enzo…

3 Likes

Branding 101 in the car biz no matter how old it’s make and model: you can’t Cher or Madonna the name of your car.

Ferrari, formerly of FCA, presents the all new Ferrari LaFerrari, available at your nearest Ferrari dealership.

1 Like

Exactly. Jeremy Clarkson’s roll overs cracked me up!

2 Likes

I guess without a picture some will think it didn’t happen, but I did catch a grey Polestar 1 in tony Closter, NJ!

3 Likes

Waiting for ours.

Jeez how heavy is the equipment in the back!? that poor Impreza is basically riding on its wheel arches!

1 Like

Saw this the other day in Denver…thought about making an offer :grimacing:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: I want a Brat AND a Baja

Something tells me Subaru isn’t replacing those struts under warranty.

1 Like

This LFA

9 Likes

Rimac Concept one (1 of 7 in existence)

10 Likes

Saw this skiing a couple of years ago

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/ford/f-350/2018/2018-ussv-rhino-gx-driving-ford-f-450-based-offensive-defender/

7 Likes