Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

My RS alongside my best friends new Fayence Yellow Carrera GT in Scottsdale. Needless to say I’m beyond jealous :grimacing:

6 Likes

bruhhhhhhhhhhh :weary: :scream:

1 Like

The number of phallic symbols goes well with those cars. Whoever arranged that photo needs to do some soul searching.

I think whomever is seeing all of the phallic symbols needs the soul searching.

3 Likes

How witty, open a psychology book, pretty sure that picture with 2 sports cars and a bunch of cactuses would be in the first ten pages right next to lifted trucks .

1 Like

Just saw it was $18k new (27k in today’s money) and just sold for $19k. Did anyone think a neon was going to be a good investment?

More of a ‘show piece last car ever made with this badge’.
Of course the fact that Dodge brought it back with new badges did hurt it’s collector value.

Here’s a good one I saw today in the parking lot. What’s more rare wolf grey or this:

2 Likes

That is a nice wrap, and chrome delete?

That’s not Mary Kay pink is it? More orange?

A sort of iridescent pink. Looks way more pink in the picture than it did in the sun

1 Like

But not Barbie pink or Mary Kay pink?

It’s not for me, but I like it a lot.

I’m not sure on exact colors so I found this

Perhaps a combo of coral, watermelon, and punch, depending on what angle

2 Likes

This card should be included with every Y chromosome. Thanks for finding that!

1 Like

That thing is begging for cognac interior and black wheels.

3 Likes

Puddle lights, footwell leds, ambient mood lighting, and the strobing third brake light.

99% of the time I hate black shoes, but yes powder-coat those.

1 Like

=
e32a4d65-550f-4d66-baab-dc959e65d4b5

2 Likes

Brought me to tears

12 Likes

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Have yet to see one in the wild. Beautiful.

1 Like

I’m struggling a bit with the concept of a wagonboner. Insight?

In the unlikely event we’d ever go down to one car here, it would probably be a Panamera (or Taycan) Sport Turismo, but that would be the result of a compromise between an SUV lover and an SUV hater.

I got my first blowie in a minivan. Still don’t want a minivan.

1 Like