Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

You answered your own question. Super wagons have the drive of a sedan for those who hate the SUV experience, the storage of an SUV for those limited by sedan utility and are absolute monsters in terms of power.

3 Likes

I guess I’m not accustomed to people getting so lit up over a compromise. :wink:

The Taycan Cross Turismo looks like my future dream daily driver when I finish school; if it drives like the normal Taycan, it’ll be incredible. :chocolate_bar:

The part I do like about the wagon style is how unique it is compared to everything else people are driving around.

I see more Bentaygas and Uruses (Uri?) driving around than I do Panamera Sport Turismos, and the Taycan Wagon Thingie will probably be even less common.

I’ll probably still end up with a sedan variant. :stuck_out_tongue:

Audi needs to hurry up with an E-tron GT Avant

1 Like

100% agree. I’m 100% driving the first one my dealer gets on the lot, want to compare it to a Model S Perf, and Taycan I drove. Order banks are opening soon tm, didn’t hear it from me, but unless Audi does some sort of incentives, I’d take the same priced Taycan any day.

:chocolate_bar:

I could have sworn that a comparably equipped taycan carried a substantial cost penalty.

Taycan just seems cheaper because the lower starting price from the rwd only model.

They’re close enough in my book that’d I’d pay the premium over the other.

The RS Etron GT year one can run you up to 162k. Taycan Turbo is obviously higher for a near equivalent.

:chocolate_bar:

I think the audi is much better looking

I am curious how differently they drive though

2 Likes

Shame about the wheels on both, though.

5 Likes

Exactly. I was wondering why all EVs have some kind of weird wheels, like they try to show that it is a different type of car.

1 Like

It’s so OTHER PEOPLE know you’re driving an electric car.

1 Like

Back in the day, hybrids that were designed to save people money thru MPG efficiency had aerodynamic wheels.

We all know the Taycan doesn’t need to do that. And they are not even aerodynamic. They are just conventional wheels that are plain ugly.

Is the outer rim always white? Or matched to body color? Can’t decide which would be uglier on a silver, blue or red car…

It’s not only the superior form-factor, but that Avant RS booty is juicy. I could put half a Home Depot in it before I autocross home.

2 Likes

OK, Nathaniel.

1 Like

Dad nirvana :rofl:

In, not with. Always in the car, not with the car.

3 Likes

never knew there were so many ways to say pink lol

@fredyge94, thing looks interesting, this the test drive model?

Walked by this Mercedes Maybach GLS 600 in NYC this weekend.

7 Likes