Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

What hotel is that?

Irvine Marriott

This beauty can be yours… Mercedes-Benz S550…?

https://www.carmax.com/car/20241503

(Feel free to move this if there’s a better joke thread for this, ofc)

2 Likes

The Hyundai Benz is the most expensive :rofl: Are they posting pics by image recognition :thinking:

1 Like

Saw these two Corvettes at my local brewery yesterday.

(That’s my wife’s Pacifica in the background). Also saw a bright orange C8.

Absolutely, the rear end to me is definitely Jaguar-esque.

2 Likes

All those low cars parking on the grass makes me think there’s a tow truck nearby.

Leaving one of my job sites and he pulled out of another home. Ogara San Diego I believe the plates said!

1 Like

Saw the new Aston Martin DBX, SUV. Wasn’t quick enough to get a picture. It looked decent in person and I knew what it was right away but to 90% of the population they would have no idea that they are looking at a $200,000 SUV.

Because it looks like a rebadged Ford Escape

4 Likes

How can something be so deranged and yet so magnificent at the same time?

2 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge disco replacement :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

2 Likes

No pics. Went to go get a travel clock from Craigslist and, in addition to buying that, got to see the seller’s Ford Model A (!!!), which he restored himself. Apparently replaced the engine and installed an automatic transmission (he’s an engineer). He purchased it 30 yrs ago, and his wife installed new upholstery (which, to my untrained eye, looked great). The whole thing was just gorgeous and an unexpected surprise and delight.

In his retirement, he now restores clocks instead of cars for his hobby.

2 Likes

Unique? Yes
Uplifting ? Not sure.

Last Ever Plymouth car up for auction. Plymouth 01 Neon (Looks almost identical to the 05 Dodge version) 68 Miles, Garaged, and Well Kept I bet.

2 Likes

It is dirty, but I think the base layer of dirt is decals

2 Likes

@ethanrs Looks like your shipment of C8’s is headed W out of Denver perhaps once the snow stops. You were saving the blue one for me right?

3 Likes

It looks so good in red, LC500 Coupe. Looks super good in red before going to it’s new home!

Father and Son NSX’s in matching paint schemes.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

Are those your NSXs??? :wink:

Pffft on the original one that’s post mid-cycle facelift. No exposed headlights for me! ::snort::

I wish. Friend in my driving group is purchasing one to compliment his R8.

:chocolate_bar: