Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

I dont mind the styling at all. Theyre a hell of a lot more attractive than the cybertruck that im still convinced is just a big troll by Elon.

Lol I won’t argue there, with either point.

Agree. Everyone’s tastes are certainly subjective, but I think the Rivian truck is fairly attractive. I think it’s much better looking in-person than in photos. Given it’s unique front-end styling, certainly stands out too.

1 Like

Spotted this beautiful DB6 going north on the 5 today

19 Likes

And in the correct color. Thanks a lot, now I gotta change my pants.

1 Like

Just saw one irl :face_vomiting:

1 Like

This is not a car to impress teen girls, son :point_up:

2 Likes

You know how they say owners look like their dogs…?

1 Like

Not all dogs as ugly as all Subarus

2 Likes

For the Subie’s who have a few minutes to get a decent laugh:

guys who drive Subarus - YouTube

2 Likes

Fact: I ordered $50 in stickers tonight for the Outback. So we blend in among our people.

6 Likes

There is a reason I don’t drive a Subaru just yet.

https://www.badgeofownership.com/UI/dist/

1 Like

Because of the free badge of ownership? Which I also ordered. They made a 1st for n00bz

Make sure to supersize the COEXIST sticker to cover the entire back window.

7 Likes

Rookie mistake. Equal ratio of Subaru specific and dog stickers, all tastefully sized and placed. No Wilderness tramp stamps here. I’ll update my post with pictures once they arrive (half of them shipped already, coming from 4-5 different vendors).

1 Like

You gonna put one of these cheezy bad boys on there?

2 Likes

I said no tramp stamps, no

My Rally Pig would eat that anyway

There is a “Sad Boys” sticker that isn’t meant to be ironic

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1145612422/sad-boys-custom-sticker-decal-jdm-custom?click_key=8af9d2cb7be586eb82357bf3e27194e0ef44a2c8%3A1145612422&click_sum=1903612f&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=subaru+sad+boy&ref=sr_gallery-1-7&organic_search_click=1

Tesla owners….

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that pic.
A Tesla owner who forgot to fill his lawn mower.

2 Likes

He might as well spring for an electric mower or pressure washer for the full on “green” effect.

6 Likes