Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Rookie mistake. Equal ratio of Subaru specific and dog stickers, all tastefully sized and placed. No Wilderness tramp stamps here. I’ll update my post with pictures once they arrive (half of them shipped already, coming from 4-5 different vendors).

1 Like

You gonna put one of these cheezy bad boys on there?

2 Likes

I said no tramp stamps, no

My Rally Pig would eat that anyway

There is a “Sad Boys” sticker that isn’t meant to be ironic

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1145612422/sad-boys-custom-sticker-decal-jdm-custom?click_key=8af9d2cb7be586eb82357bf3e27194e0ef44a2c8%3A1145612422&click_sum=1903612f&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=subaru+sad+boy&ref=sr_gallery-1-7&organic_search_click=1

Tesla owners….

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that pic.
A Tesla owner who forgot to fill his lawn mower.

2 Likes

He might as well spring for an electric mower or pressure washer for the full on “green” effect.

6 Likes

I would’ve said it was for his ATV but that can is too small.

1 Like

You know gas is expensive when there’s a Ferrari in line at Costco.

11 Likes

Just an old California.
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

10 Likes

Where is that?

It was on social media, I don’t recall seeing the location.

7.11 for 87 and Diesel is suspect. I’m guessing summer beach town.

4 Likes

Now with Techron!

2 Likes

So no chance that the photo was staged by a person who can change the prices on the sign? :thinking:

Note that when you watch those HGTV shows where people are considering three different houses, and they’re trying to decide if it’s more important to have a larger nursery for the octuplets that are on the way OR a bigger yard for the labradoodle…

By the time the people are selected for the show, they’ve already purchased their new home.

While a friend of mine had his house in San Diego on the market he was approached by one of these shows to have his home featured as one of the “losers.”

1 Like

Its staged

Don’t see a whole lot of FK in the Midwest.

5 Likes

Don’t see them anywhere

1 Like

That looks like a Karma Revero to me, vs a Fisker Karma. The former I have not seen in person, the latter I see several times a month (there are a few floating around SoCal).

3 Likes