Most comfortable full size luxury sedan I can get with a budget of $1000 per month?

If genesis was smart, they would get aggressive again on the leasing just to get some people driving them. The 2020 g90 is going to be a really nice car no one wants to buy.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:, :shushing_face::flushed:.

1 Like

The Mercedes S Class (in either coupe or sedan form) is guaranteed to deliver a lullaby with every drive.

It’s in another league in this regard compared to the 7 Series, and the interior in the S is a lot more luxurious.

does it have enough trunk space to satisfy you though.

3 Likes

It also costs considerably more to lease.

Even then you’re dealing with a Mickey Mouse service department and feeling like you need to go get a penicillin shot afterward.

1 Like

You don’t think one could pick up an S450 in the $900s/month without some sort of a miracle?

Three Buick Encores in Premium trim

1 Like

Not without tax credits.

Last month there was one advertised for $949. Yes, I’m aware that incentives may be different this month. :slight_smile:

I didn’t notice that OP is in Texas, but dumping TX taxes on top of the referenced deal wouldn’t bring this car into $1,500 territory.

Anytime anyone posts this kinda thread for dead under 200 or 300, they usually get shut down. But post for cars at 800-1000 mark and everyone is happy to thrust their opinions :rofl:

4 Likes

the irony, add the fact that many have never even rode in a vehicle of this caliber and it makes a total lack of sense.

S560 demo is possible

I think they are going to figure that out, but it’s terrible right now.

G90 sub 700 month would Defn sell well

This was my understanding, as well. I wonder if Lexus is a bit like Mercedes in that they have a difficult time engineering a car that handles (objectively) well while still maintaining a relatively good ride.

To the OP, maybe something like a Cadillac XTS?

Mercedes is a drivers car, quiet exhaust (minus AMG), selectable transmission, suspension, etc.

I find the ride on bmw to be much harsher than mb but feels more planted in corners and zig zagging on the highway without a blinker on and 40 kilos of coke in my trunk organizer without very much body roll.

2 Likes